Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Open Guild :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ewhz, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Ewhz

Ewhz
    Hello! I've recently started up a guild and am looking for the fine ladies without one. I do wish for this guild to be mainly, if not all, female. You may think this is stupid and a waste of time to read, but I'm willing to look stupid for even the slightest chance of an all female guild on MCC. If interested, you can find my discord in my signature! I have a discord ready to go, just shoot me a message saying you came from my forum.

I N F O R M A T I O N
    Guild Name: 6ix

Owner: 0rix
    Co-Owner: N/A (feel free to apply yourself if interested)
    Etc: NO age limit, all welcomed. Active in-game/Discord. No drama/toxicity.

Hope to see ya soon. Good day/night! xox

Zonafer and guih like this.
  2. guih

guihzy
    I love the idea of having a guild for girls only! If you’d like to join our guilds discord msg me on discord and I’ll sort an invite for you :)

3. Flarinbeast

Then I guess I'm female too now ahaha

-Best Noob MCC

4. uncleNO

I was chemically castrated (not to be inappropriate) but I was hoping I could join as I have since identified as a woman from that day? I’m sorry if my story is a bit morbid but it is my truth. May I please join? If I can’t you clearly hate those with medical disabilities because as you know being a man is quite the favorable choice in today’s society. let me join please

#4 uncleNO, Jul 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    EBallan, guih and Flarinbeast like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.