Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Open Crates in Bulk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 89p, Feb 22, 2020.

1. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey,

Cosmetic keys are a great addition to MC Central, however, some people can have up to 80+ keys at one time if they don't open them for a while. I think there should be an option to open all of your crate keys at once, and it just summarises all of your rewards. This would be a huge time saver for those who don't want to sit through the whole animation lots of times to receive rewards. A good way to do this is to allow players to hold shift and open their crate and it opens all of the keys at once.

Alternatively, MC Central could add a /keys command in the Lobby. It would function the same as clicking on the Cosmetic Treasure chest, but there would be no animation when opening a key, like in Prison.

lavoova the grape and puposaurus like this.
  2. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hi 89p,

I think that the bulk open crates would be a cool idea; however, I worry that it may cause some potential lag. I have over 300 cosmetic keys I have saved up and I worried that if a lot of people are simultaneously doing this to get random items - it may be quite difficult! Then again, I'm not sure how everything works so I may just be plain wrong!! But I do like the suggestion you made about the /keys! I think that could be beneficial to this server!

89p likes this.
  3. kuieren

kuieren
    That'd be a very good feature, there have been times where I had to open dozens of keys in a row + the many keys I'd get from repeated items. This is a very boring and unnecessary process, so I really hope this gets added into the server!

89p likes this.
  4. HH_Captain

publicy
    Hi!
    I very much agree with you as I wasted 30 minutes opening 60 cosmetic keys and it would also be useful in opening voting keys. It is overall a very good idea but there needs to be some work on it as you could right click on the key and it shows up as bulk. This could be discussed between staff if it goes that far to be thought over with the admin team. But first I think it would be an incredible idea to make a server suggestion instead of a thread to that the staff can look further into what you are actually wanting to do.
    ~HH_Captain

5. mxbel

mxbel
    I personally love this idea, it would save a lot of time. If this isn't able to be added, I suggest adding something so that we would be able to skip the animation.

6. ThxChase

thxchase
    It is annoying to have to open each one individually, I think this would be a good addition to the game.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.