One Thing Changed/Improved in MCC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jowhk, Jun 17, 2020.

1. jowhk

jowhk
    As the title says, if you could have one thing changed or improved within MCC (the in-game server) - what would it be?

I would personally love a better anti-cheat.

2. guih

guihzy
    anticheat
    beaconing back to prisons
    minigames staff

Issel and jowhk like this.
  3. jowhk

jowhk
    I certainly agree with all of those.

4. Cefr

Cefr
    Of course anticheat like everyone wants
    Maybe a daily scoreboard for games like skywars or sg. This could include things like wins, win streak, kills, most deaths, or anything that people might want to know about. I think that would be cool because the only boards I know about are monthly and all time. I have been top 7 on sw monthly, but I realized I couldn't keep playing like 10 hours a day everyday so a daily leaderboard would be nice to see how we are doing and whos doing the best during the day. Thanks for reading.

-Cefr

jowhk likes this.
  5. Christaa

Christaa
    Definitely a better anti-cheat!! Honestly, it doesn't even seem like there is one at this point. And more minigame staff that actually play consistently instead of every once in a while. There's a ridiculous amount of hackers in mini-games and no one really does anything about it.

jowhk likes this.
  6. jowhk

jowhk
    Yeah... I don't think there is one either :disrelieved:

7. jellt

Jellt
    I would want a cash/buycraft prize set in place for prison for either the top 4 players or so or anyone who reaches z9. Lots of money goes into prison each season likely near 7,000 dollars and I dont think it would be too much to have a small prize for the winners. If that isnt possible I would like some cosmetic prize for reaching z9 in prison. Like something small on my name or some sort of recognition.

jowhk likes this.
  8. jowhk

jowhk
    Agreed.

9. khoah

khoah
    Hey!!
    The majority of people said, Anti cheat, which i do agree with. However, i couldn’t pick just one thing to improve. The anti cheat is a big problem, but also revamping the mini games would be an improvement i’d make.

10. ctrs

ctrs
    anti-cheat (rumors of a new one), apparently Alex bought a subscription to a new anti-cheat but that isn't confirmed. also, I've said this in other threads, but the problem with our anti-cheat compared to something like Hypixel's anti-cheat is that MCC's is packet-based meaning it judges if a player is cheating by the number of packets they are sending (I think that's how it works). the problem with packets is that many hacked clients already bypass this and can get away with hacking without even the system knowing.

11. DGS

DGS

DGSGavin
    You should try to fix the anti cheat on the server

12. Crosaint

Server Spawn (Creative)

13. 1231ksajdk

Lmao, this server's anticheat is shit. For the amount of revenue they are getting they should purchase a decent anticheat like verus or overflow that dosent get bypassed by free clients

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.