old mcc blogs are nostalgic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xHapy, Jun 4, 2020.

1. xHapy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i CANNOT. I was gettin false banned and expected to get staff "soon" at like age 12

I still think enjin was better This is nostalgic

puposaurus and iZyro like this.
  2. iZyro

iZyro
    Hey, I love going through old enjin messages / wall posts, its awesome to be able to see old messages with people, it really brings back the nostalgia and its especially cool when they are no longer active in the mcc / mc community because then at least you are able to have something to remember them by. The best thing is when you find old screenshots you had no idea you even posted, I found a few of those and its really cool.

forgranted likes this.
  3. Lewklo

zaeuz
    I wish I didn't clear my wall ever :/ would have countless amounts of posts and memories, I miss it so much. I wish the site never changed over too here, but it was pretty dead I admit.

#3 Lewklo, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  4. Cessie2u

Cessie2u
    Just did this the other day. Went through all of my applications that were denied and a bunch of other stuff. When they switched websites (even though it may have been for the best) a part of MCC history was lost.

5. Ankh

Ankh
    I'm sure the old website is still there, but we just can't access it unless someone pays to keep it running. And alex stopped, so rip. I don't get why he doesn't just switch it to Enjin's free plan.

EDIT: For anyone wanting the link, here it is: https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/
    Though it won't work unless someone adds days. I know for a fact it's not deleted because I can still go onto my profile and see my 2269 posts, I just can't view them on the actual forums. Redirects to the site inactive page.

#5 Ankh, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Cessie2u likes this.
  6. Simplistiq

snoic
    Really cool, unfortunately I wasn’t apart of forums on that time but I was a active player. Good old days!

7. xHapy

Damn its sad to see that the old website is just out of service now, i kinda liked it but tbh the new design is way more modern. I just dont stand with the fact that all of my friends and blog posts are gone and on a separate website now...

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.