OG players?

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by A7medG4mer44, May 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A7medG4mer44

Peregrine44
    Hello everyone,

This is A7medG4mer44, i don't know if many people or still anyone remember me, but i joined and registered just to say hi to everyone and i hope i can see comments from old players that were playing sb1 in 2016-2018, i quit in January 1st 2018 and i played before that dates, i'm thinking of playing for the next season and any ideas or stay away lol?.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Hey,

I've been around since Skyblock Season 1.0 if you recognize my name history at all (https://namemc.com/Ankh). Though I don't really play it actively anymore. To be honest it's kind of become another prison replica where everything is based around spawners. But if you enjoy that playstyle, then all the power to you.

3. _Xman_

Hi

Just wanted to say hi :)

4. Kremis

I played skyblock then, ran the pvp arena on there lol. Were you around when they had /warps to the mob grinders and no spawners on islands?

5. XxBearcatBoy

XxBearcatBoy
    I played on SB1 and played through 2017 however life and college got in my way and I haven't been active much on past year or 2. it sure has changed a lot though.

6. DareMe

DareMe
    I played also sb one for a while with my friend Anthony, must've been 2015 around to 2017, name mc me! dareme :)

7. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey There!
    I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but I did play skyblock ALL THE TIME around then, you might've known me as StupidNikki, 0hNikki, Fr0zenNikki, or even Nikki_Plays_MC. I changed my IGN a lot, but haven't changed it for a long time now. Skyblock had a major influence on me, I bought diamond rank specifically for it and later purchased Legend rank due to the good kits. I miss classic skyblock, but the modern skyblock MCC sb has evolved into isn't much to hate.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.