Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Og MCC players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HDFC_, Aug 14, 2021.

?

Is MCC more FUN now or was it more fun before

This poll will close on Dec 14, 2029 at 10:26 PM.
  1. Now

6.4%
  2. Before

93.6%
  1. HDFC_

Does anyone remember the days in MCC where they were trade rooms and people use to exchange items by counting down 3 2 1 then putting it in the chest simultaneously? Those were good times man obviously the server has changed for the better with advanced commands such as /trade however o.g times can never be beaten. I was scammed so many times but it was all worth it considering the amount of fun I would have. Does anyone remember those days and if I am missing something let me know. (I only use to play kit)

2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    I certainly remember the trading rooms in Kit with all the pressure plates and chests inside, and ofc chat was also no better than it is right now. I definitely think there are pros and cons to both old and new MCC, but I will say old MCC was a lot more populated and fun in general. Hopefully the worst has passed and the server only goes up from here on out!

3. fouffy

fouffy
    I know what you mean. The way it's used now is much more convenient, however I understand what you mean when it comes to the memories everyone made with what we had to work with at the time haha. I really do miss some things like that. What I miss as well was when the lobby 1 was the big meeting ground for everyone from all subservers to relax and chill. Staff were even able to afk there at the time. We don't really have that anymore. Another thing I miss, is TEAMSPEAK... I know that discord is wayy better and much more convenient, however team speak was just a memory I can't let go of. However though, that comes to the point to where we have to adapt and as time goes on, everything is getting more advanced so we don't have those kind of moments that much anymore.

luvbri, BlockyBeach and Nikki_ like this.
  4. CoolElla

CoolElla
    I liked it how it was before , people actually logged onto the factions server unlike now where the server has a whopping 12 people online. ;(

Only the randoms left now , was good when it was 30v30 mans.Plus nobody makes threats to each other now so it’s a bit dry.

DarkBeastPro, Issel and BlockyBeach like this.
  5. Issel

Issel
    I liked how it was before when CoolElla was staff on factions. Watching all the eboys simp for her in chat was something I found very entertaining to watch. Nowadays you are lucky to see 1 player typing in chat as it is pretty much completly dead.

#MissingOGFacs #MissingUNcoolElla

Nikki_, Yukihira, CoolElla and 2 others like this.
  6. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I like when mcc had a decent player base instead of a toxic wasteland 99% of the people like old mcc

7. Zac25zac

Zac25zac
    I think MCC needs a YouTuber to play or better advertising to bring traffic into the server. More traffic will maybe mean more devs and most definitely more players. The server is definitely less populated, but it can be most definitely revived with more work. One thing may to be add more events or instead of factions giving IRL payouts make it give MCC gift card payouts for people to use for the next season to keep it more alive.

Zonafer and Yukihira like this.
  8. eZMini

i aint og but i miss the old sseason 5 and 6 map with the big tree pls bring it back alex markey

BlockyBeach likes this.
  9. jemelina

jemelina
    Such cute memories, I used to play a lot survival and skyblock when I was a preteen and I remember those trading rooms. I loved the time when there was like a store counter and 2 holes under it where was water for both ways and you would drop the items same time :3 Also the time in skyblock when you had to trap the mobs if they happened to spawn on your island and breed them. Or save a lot money to buy spawner eggs :3 (Can't remember which ones was in MCC and which not). As I started to play the server a bit over year ago again, I still started skyblock as I used to play back in the days and builded such a cool island out of cobble and farmed potatoes. Little did I have no idea about the changes that time.

BlockyBeach likes this.
  10. Javietpet

I think one of the main problems with MCC now would be the lack of conversation between the players. Like it would be nice to see more people interacting in the chats

Yukihira likes this.
  11. ehoeian

ehoeian
    I've played MCC for about 5-6 years, and prior to joining here, LavaCraft.
    I miss the sheer toxicity that made MCC such a fun place to hang out. People back then didn't hold anything back, and it allowed you to goof off with your friends.
    When people say, "MCC is dying!" (mostly speaking in regards to the new updates and changes which they think were unsatisfactory), I get a little nostalgic. I don't think MCC is dying because no "good" updates are released, I truly think the playercount has gone down substantially due to the fact that everyone is getting older. My interest for MCC has not decreased, but the amount of time I spend on the server has. This is because life goes on, and people just don't have time anymore.

Anyway, thanks for this thread, it was nice reading some of the posts here.

xpuma1x, yungjunior and BlockyBeach like this.
  12. Flam

FlamboyantHuman
    Yes we love threats on factions

Issel and CoolElla like this.
  13. xpuma1x

xpuma1x
    the moments you had to walk in a private space with doors/pressure plates for trading, best days

when there was no event team at all and players still respected each other!

shameless self promote nostalgia

14. JaY_KiLLa

Am i still classed as OG :D :D :D

xpuma1x likes this.
  15. xpuma1x

xpuma1x

for me yes, anno: July 20 2015 :

[​IMG]

16. puposaurus

puposaurus
    that shit has me dead. the a,moimt pof scamming i used to pull off. the amount of griefing i did on prison bfore they readded "/p clear"

gn kisses mwuash

BlockyBeach likes this.
  17. betterthanu

You used to be able to use the n word and f word slur in mcc and you would not get muted for it.It was so much fun back then especially in season 1 factions when everyone had beef with each other and they can go all out with some even moving the argument into Skype.I agree with Ehoeian with the sheer toxicity mcc used to be and I mean that in a positive way.Nowadays you can get muted if you call someone a whale or a rolling barrel(this is true).The scamming was also so fun back then.Blocking noobs from the wilderness warp in factions with walls and claims was also fun and so was literally exhausting the world of all the mob spawners.I recognise some OG factions players here such as xpuma1x.I used to be in Fear but yeah Old mcc is way too good and its always fun remembering those times.
    Fun Fact:I also remember when CoolElla was a well known insider and she would always say something in chat like "anyone got a fac I can join pls?" and then people dumb enough to set their f home as their main vault would get raided by her lmao.How she became staff was very surprising but well done.

18. JamesWellesley

Jimmibobs
    Survival Plots used to be such fun back in the day. 2013-14 plots where i could buy quartz off some shady guard for diamonds and wood for iron. Alot of the people i knew back then are gone but those memories will always be with me.

19. Icyful

Icyful
    been playing this shit since 2015 daddy

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.