Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Official updates on the anticheat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akhu, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Akhu

Hello, so its been months since i last played and i came back on and there's still hackers raiding tsw,
    is there any real update on the owners hard work to buy or make a good anticheat? its always been "were working on the anticheat" but its still the same way. Does anyone know a if there is any real progress in the anticheat

2. Define1

Define1
    I don't think so but i have noticed more mods on the server now.

3. ray01

ray01
    Hello!

There is an anticheat in place. The hackers find a way to bypass the anticheat so the staff Moderator+ ban the players that hack and eventually hackers will stop. The staff team tries their best to clean the minigames on mcc. If you want to discuss this further Add me on here and message me.

Have a great day

Abar and Vervain like this.
  4. Abar

Abar
    It has been said that they are in the works on getting a better anti-cheat and for now it is up to the mods and up to do the majority of the work for now (as ray01 stated). The sad truth is that while anticheats are getting a little bit better, the hacked clients are getting better and better at bypassing server's anticheats and allowing them to get away with more. I'm sure that every staff member gets heckled about how they aren't doing their jobs when in reality they are doing as much as they can for the time being. I'm obviously unsure as to when or if it will ever be implemented into the server, but we can always hope that they are testing and working on it as we speak. Thanks and have a happy new year!

Akhu and ray01 like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.