Observer

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by igiulpv, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igiulpv

Why can't I build an observer? Is it banned in the server? I need it for a sugar can farm!

2. Ankh

Ankh
    Depends on what sub-server you're playing on. If you're on creative, which has a 1.12 backend, you should be able to use them. However, everywhere else the backend is 1.8 I believe, so you won't be able to craft/use any 1.9+ exclusive features. They just support joining with those higher versions, not the new features that come with them.

3. WolfgangLP

WolfgangLP
    Also, if your farm involved pushing the sugar cane with a piston then it wouldn't work either. I believe the server has disabled these redstone contraptions because they are afk-able and having a afk-able melon farm for example would be OP since it provides a lot of income.

4. xBenz

xBenz
    Ask Ankh said MCC is only 1.8 (1.12 on Creative) thus you are unable to use 1.9+ features on sub servers except for Creative

Also, WolfgangLP also stated that pistons won't work either. This was to eliminate Redstone auto farms so people have to manually farm in order to progress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.