Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

o

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ectratr, Sep 21, 2020.

1. ectratr

o

#1 ectratr, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  2. guih

guihzy
    Someone has to take them out sometime. Having people with wins fight each other first would give them a huge disadvantage, since they usually have better pvp skills than people with a lower number of wins. I see the current state of the game as decent, I myself struggle to get a win because of being targeted by people with lots of them but I honestly don’t really care about being taken out first. -1

3. Laharz

Laharz
    The only reason you complain is because you’re bad and don’t understand how uhc knowledge works, if you get good at pvp and uhc and fight back and become a threat people will be more curious to fight you and you will become a threat and a drain. It’s because you’re all free healing so obviously we will go for you first to get more healing for when we fight better players. Stop crying about shit you have no idea about dawg.

4. Ktassium

Ktassium
    never seen 3iz in deathmatch ur cappin

5. Ktassium

Ktassium
    whats ur ign then lol

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.