Nickname Option for Staff in Minigames

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by iSloth, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSloth

iSloth
    Hey,
    I think It would be a useful feature for staff members to have a /nickname or /namechange command for minigames. It would thus allow them to be unrecognized so that hackers do not try to hide their cheats. They would also be able to talk/answer questions without blowing their cover.
    Please leave your feedback and suggestions for me to read, and have a wonderful day!

creeper7777777 likes this.
  2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    ugh howdy hey hey! this has been suggested before, and i’m all for it. i’ve heard that it’s been brought to higher ups’ attention and something that could possibly be added when minigames gets a revamp. it’s just when that’ll happen :)

iSloth likes this.
  3. ThorKingOfAsgard

ThorKingOfAsgard
    Hey, isloth I totally agree with u about the nickname option for staff in minigames idea. The reason for this is because some staff is really recognized by a lot of players. However, there are some staff members that are not recognized by every player but for some might know them. The nickname for a staff perk will benefit staff by not blowing their cover so the hacker they are trying to caught will less likely to log out of the server. As well so the hackers do not hide their hacks from the staff member. Overall it is a +1 and have a good day or night.

iSloth likes this.
  4. PorkChcp

PorkChcp
    Locking thread to prevent further thread boosting

Thread Locked

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.