nickname colours

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Damo, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Damo

i suggest adding a command for factions where if you have a rank over coal you can so /nick and have a nickname
    this can include colours example -- &dBreze&bPack which would make "breze" blue and "pack" pink in the chat
    also including where if you hover over them in chat it shows their real in game name
    -- add a little line in the top right of the name so if some1 pretends to be some1 else when tping they can tell --

2. guih

guihzy
    Staff are the only ones with colorful usernames to stick out of community players, and there’s a reason for that. I feel like having a command like that available to the majority of the server (since most ppl have coal+ ranks) would be pretty disgusting to see. Chat would be full of colors, looking like any p2w survival edating roleplay server (if you don’t know what I’m talking about just watch dupertrooper on yt and read chat). I feel like having chat the way it is right now is more than perfect. -1

Nikki_ and Yukihira like this.
  3. Damo

alr, other servers ive played on look really good and the staff are like a nice blue colour to tell but i understand.

4. redsapphire28

Imperfied
    Hello there, I hope you are having a wonderful day/night! The only people that can get colour is staff and people with ranks. It is like that for many reasons such as not being confused with staff and ranks.

Damo likes this.
  5. PixelHater

PixelHater
    I would like to see a nickname function on say, Prison or survival, and be able to use colors. The only modification not allowed is bold and can be reserved for staff. This would expand the donator perks and I think this is a great idea :)

Damo likes this.
  6. Swaggle

Swaggle
    Hello! I agree with Guih on this one. Staff have a colorful username to stick out to other players on purpose so they know who to contact to ask questions/get help. I wouldn't mind if there was a way to implement your suggestion without making the chat very chaotic but for now I personally don't see this being possible. Thank you for your suggestion though! Have a lovely rest of your day. ⋅ʚɞ⋅

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.