Next season of Skyblock

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Ma_sonBoi, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ma_sonBoi

Dandyballs
    Does anyone know what version the next season of Skyblock will be? I hope not 1.8 because it's becoming too repetitive. We want new mobs, not a dusty update. Most of the bad things 1.9 brought have been fixed anyways.

2. TrippedUp

TrippedUp
    Heyo!
    It has not been announced yet, along with when it will be. Make sure to be checking on the announcements to see.

Zonafer likes this.
  3. Hello!

When ever a reset comes to any Sub-server the only people that knows the exact date of it are the owners!
    Also whenever a reset is coming owners would announce it earlier for people to know that the next Season is coming out in specific amount of days!
    The last reset was on "18th May 2019" and my guess the next skyblock reset would happen around November or December,
    About the versions, since MCC is running from 1.8 - current version, I don't think skyblock should be on 1.9 because of some new mobs, at the same time skyblock is adding way more cool features / items instead of some mobs!

~Thanks

4. koh7

Hello,

I will also be pretending to write a formal email to you.
    The reset is rumored to be around late September or early November.

Thanks,

5. Yeho

Yehooo
    Everyone is mentioning the dates, however, Ma_sonBoi asked for the version being used for the reset.

As for versions, I can confidently say that the next reset will use 1.8. This is because 1.8 enables the "legacy PvP". Before 1.9 ruined it. You might think that, for PvP, it's not really worth it to keep on 1.8. However, this does matter.

If you've ever been on a server in which there are minigames with different versions, you'll know how difficult it is for 1.8 players to play on these servers without getting the message "Sorry, you need to login in 1.9 to play this". It's just annoying.

Zonafer likes this.
  6. Zonafer

Zonafer
    While you may think that the issues of 1.9 have been fixed in the latest updates, 1.13 has brought a bigger slew of issues when used on a server. It is for this reason I am confident that the next reset will solely use 1.8. However, keep in mind that you can always connect with any version 1.8-1.14.4, but newer features will not be available.

As for a reset date, I predict to be in the next few months, probably October/November.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.