Next Kit PVP Reset

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by Safity, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Safity

Safity
    Pros and Cons of this seasons kitpvp that we can change for the next season.

Pros
    1: Thank you, to the staff that made /Fix all free. This was the best thing for this season.

Cons
    1: Staff when banning players, please FREEZE THEM and let them get ssed as to many players this season have been banned this way.
    2: Please for next season make a inventory filter, i don't want to pick up rookies stuff.
    3: I have a suggestion for rookies who play but cannot fix all for free. I suggest that you let rookies be able to buy a perk off of the mcc store for like $15, so that they can fix as its kinda unfair for them.
    4: When Capping Koth, when the person gets knocked reset the percentage to zero as Koth ends way to fast.
    5: Would be best if you could get an anti-cheat as there are only limited staff that play during the day and none play when the AU players are on, so hackers are a big issue.
    6: Take out mob madness as it is very annoying and takes way to long.

what to add in
    1: make a custom duel so that you can use your own gear to 1v1, 2v2 or even 3v3.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and comment below if you want to add any more ideas and issues to fix for the next kit season. :D

2. Haylos

Haylos
    I honestly like your ideas but the one I would like to see implemented for the rookies would be the /fix all perk, maybe they could buy it or even it could be made so they won it after a koth event, I also like your idea on the custom duel to add the current stuff to the 1v1s or 2v2s. Only thing I wouldnt like to see added would be the percentage thing on koth, its always been like that and it prevents players from just safely getting them.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.