New Years Resolution

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Desiqn_, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Desiqn_

Desiqn_
    Hey Everyone,

Happy Belated New Years to you all.

I hope to be speaking to you this time next year with everything back to normal: All shops open, holidays are allowed and no one suffering from this horrible virus. That being said its not looking good for England at the moment with cases rising and going back into Lockdown again. Hopefully they can get this vaccine out to everyone so that everyone can be safe <3.

My question to you is, Even though we are being told to stay inside and stay safe What is your new years resolution for this year ? My new years resolution for 2021 is to get fitter and be more healthy as I'm not getting any younger lol. If I was to pick another one it would be to finally move out of my current accommodation and buy a house of my own so I can decorate and design it how I want. It would give me a sense of freedom, meaning I can settle down not have to worry.

Hope Everyone stays safe and well <3
    Tell me your New years resolution Below :D

Regards
    Desiqn_/Harry

LeafyTiger24 and Ahnxious like this.
  2. Lewklo

zaeuz
    My news years resolution is to work on my health & social life. Everythings been catching up on me so quickly and I haven't given myself enough time to work on myself which I'm going to focus on this year. Also hopefully this year the virus has it's time to calm down and allows me to go visit family who I haven't seen in awhile and reconnect with them!

I wish you luck with your New Years resolution and Desiqn_ ing your house!
    Have a nice day ♡

Desiqn_ likes this.
  3. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    become better at pooping.

Lewklo likes this.
  4. redsapphire28

Imperfied
    My news year resolution is to make more friends and try to be at least somewhat productive this year. Have a great day/night!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.