New Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingKottlewing, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RigBot

RigBot
    2 much work, creating new css for a simple task... that no one would use.. and idk what you just said either ???

2. Smashhhh

Smashhhh
    First post ayy!! I didn’t actually read all the other comments on this thread so I may be copying someone (sorry if I did don’t punish me)

Anyways as much as I hate change and am irritated about the forum posts form the old website not being on the new one (here, just like everyone else is) but sometimes things just aren’t possible...So new start! Let’s have some fun everyone! (Ps you can still access the old website by going through my old profile here: https://mccentralarchive.enjin.com/profile/16639688 if you didn’t already know how to do it).

Next thing is that this website works so much better on mobile devices (I’m writing this on my phone) and it’s great! Good job and thank you! The menus are also clearer and more concise. Easier to find out where to report players, find rules and comment on forums.

It will definitely take some getting used to, but in the end I think it’s a good change and it’s works quite well. Even though I’m sure that it will be improved in the future.

What do you think?

Thank you to the staff members who made this happen!

Smashhhh’s first post signing off. Have a great day y’all!

3. NewYorkKido

Hey KingKottleWing,

I love this new website it looks way more modern, and it may be complicated for most players to travel around the website but i'm sure they will get use to it. As i am as well starting to adapt to it (first time using this). Overall i think this is pretty cool lol

Subsequents likes this.
  4. Ewhz

Ewhz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.