New video: Minecraft client cosmetics are the WORST trend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lieger, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Lieger

Don’t take this too serious, these are just what me and a lot of other people think about these, if you like them then good on you, just my opinions.

khoah and iluvu like this.
  2. iluvu

amen to that. I absolutely hate the cosmetics, they don't really look good, they're client exclusive, they are worse for framerates and in come cases even obstruct the player (detrimental for aim in pvp). I am just glad that these clients have the option to turn them all off otherwise I would probably stick to forge.

Lieger and TheKingOfTurtlez like this.
  3. TheKingOfTurtlez

TheKingOfTurtlez
    Hey, I agree with this, while I don't use a lot of client-side cosmetics, I do see some people using these cosmetics and it looks as if they spend well over 200$ to look cool ig, and half of them you can't see unless you're on that specific client. Personally i use laby, and i haven't bought anything but the Cape, and i think my skin still looks not half bad without any of the Headbands or flowers or anything, so +1 to this video Good work

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.