New update idea?

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by nonRacist, Jul 31, 2019.

1. nonRacist

nonRacist
    Hello

I was wondering since i haven't had a lot of experience on prisons and it is currently one of the only things i play on mcc with minigames i came up with an idea and not sure if it is a good one or not
    so decided to ask here so leave your critique down below

So because we have spawner limit on plots depending on your rank and you can buy spawners with tokens
    and you need a certain amount of blocks mined to go higher up on the tier ranks (A1, A2, A3 for example, each prestige)
    Couldn't they add stacked spawners to the server? as you already have a limit on how many spawners you can
    have i thought it would make it easier for the players not having to make such big grinders for their spawners.
    It would be there just to save space and be more easy to deal with, each stack spawner going up holding like 10 of the same kind of spawner.

It's early in the morning hours so there is a chance this is a bad idea or there would be a lot of mistakes in this thread (not on purpose Ofc (: ) seeing as English is not my first language either, but happy to see the responses

-Atte/aka nonRacist

2. Swinger

Swinger
    I don't mind your idea, and it would save space for the higher ranked prison players who do have excessive spawners, but I'm not sure if it's necessary or likely to be added. The current spawner grinding system does actually help slow down those top players (a good thing for the economy at the rate that they're bumping up shard prices) as there's less space to work with. On top of this, spawner stacking is certainly not a priority for the Prison servers at the moment. Making sure that the economy is controlled and that they fix Prison's server-side lag should be a top priority.

3. eyan

Eyan
    I actually would like to see stacked spawners introduced. It would allow for more compact plots that allow for more room for creativity, and encourages people to be efficient with their collection systems. It also would take less of a toll on player's FPS at plots, and lag on the server as a general because there are less 'active' spawners to take account of. I don't see a reason why this couldn't be added, and I do believe it would improve gameplay across the server.

4. Minninq

Minninq
    I think this is a decent idea not a bad one but as said above it is definitely not the main thing that they should focus on I think they should definitely fix the token problem. Maybe also fix how hard it is to get a spawner in my opinion.

5. OverHash

OverHash
    It's not a bad idea, however, there is arguably more things that require attention. Keep in mind this limit / prestige is placed not for lag, however, to ensure that players are prestiging, and the economy is more stable, and people are playing the game in a logical order.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.