Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

New UHC Scenarios - Just Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrcus, Jun 12, 2020.

1. mcrcus

mcrcus
    Howdy everyone! So I am not the greatest UHC player of all time, so my opinion of it might be irrelevant. But I just had some ideas of new scenarios that could most likely be implemented into UHC! These are just ideas, so your opinion of them might be different from mine, but there are just my ideas. Some of them might be cursed, some of them might be normal:

Rotten Water - Water does the same damage as lava, and water acts as water.
    Painful Pathway - You receive half a heart of damage when you walk on gravel unless you are wearing boots
    Left in the Dust - Your teammates are randomly scattered, and you must meet up with each other
    Burnt out Bulb - Torches are disabled
    Strength Contributor - You can donate health to your teammates
    Speed Smelt - Ore smelting speed is doubled
    Double Jump - You can jump again while in the air

Hope you guys like the ideas! If you don't agree with me then that is OK, just keep happy replies cause I don't like negativity in my notifications, and just remember, these are just ideas!

<3

puposaurus likes this.
  2. ltself

ltself
    Hey, I feel like some of these scenarios do not really fit in with all the current status of mc-central UHC. However, I do like the ideas of scattering teams apart at the start of the game, as well as increased ore smelting speed. I feel a bit unsure about being able to donate health to your teammates. But yes, there should be more scenarios implemented maybe even having a 3 scenario activation could be interesting.

3. Invader

Hiya,

Here are my personal thoughts on each of the suggested scenarios. Don't take my opinion to heart.

Rotten Water; Wouldn't mind seeing it as a scenario, though would hate to play this scenario since people could easily just water spam 0,0.
    Painful Pathway; Seems like a useless scenario that'll get removed, -1
    Left in the Dust; I can't see this being a scenario since this'll only last for a portion of the beginning of the game. Maybe disable /coords (during the scenario) if this were to be added.
    Burnt Out Lightblub; Useless as majority of UHC players have Full Bright, -1
    Strength Contributor; How would this work? A command or right-clicking your teammate? Seems complicated imo, -1
    Speed Smelt; This is just Cut Clean edited, -1
    Double Jump; Anti-Cheat can lag you back or you'll just get stuck into a block, seems useless, -1

Though there are a few I like, most aren't really the best ideas or I can't see them being added (no offense).
    - Fox

mcrcus and Rev3rse like this.
  4. DressCodes

DressCodes
    These are good ideas but, they don't really fit with the Minecraft Central UHC vibe. Most of them seem too far away from the basic vanilla minecraft, which is what most of the UHC players like about MCC's UHC. I don't really see any of these being added.

5. Simplistiq

snoic
    I like some of these ideas, but most of them except for left in the dust don’t match mcc uhc like other are saying. I like the ideas, but wouldn’t work. Left in the dust would be great, would love to see this added!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.