Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

New Store Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abbs, Jul 23, 2020.

?

Would you like to see some new pocketpals and if so what would you like to be added?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Angel (This was the pink version of stitch)

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Sloth

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Cat

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. Dog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. abbs

Abbskababs
    Hey so just an idea but it would be cool to see some new pocket pals etc added to the server.

Please comment any new pocket pals you'd like to see below!

2. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Pocketpals as in the little toy with a logo on it? I’m sure that’s not what it is

3. abbs

Abbskababs
    I'm referring to the pocketpals already in the game. It would be interesting to see some new ones added.

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    pocket pals really are a waste of money they add no value and all the staff sweats trying to boost their points saying how they work as combat timers, while they do help with it it's not always gonna be the case since sometimes they can comeback before youre outa combat mode. anyways.. people only buy pocketpals if they're trying to impress their egirl or kiss *** to other mcc members. as one who has bought one in the past when they 1st came out, i regret it and couldv've used to money for keys or rank upgrade or something actually useful, like irl tings.
    besides that. i think if a new pocketpal were to be released, a cat

Xermes, OriAlfi and _Noxid like this.
  5. Xermes

Xermes
    I'd like to see a rat PocketPal that way I can have Sugar_Girl2 by my side at all time so I can bully her.

6. SamTheNoob69

SamTheNoob69
    I really like cats to be added!

puposaurus likes this.
  7. OriAlfi

OriAlfi
    Pocket pals are kinda useless imo. I don’t think mcc staff should invest time in making more pocket pals there’s a lot more important things for staff to do. Although a sloth pocket pal might make me rethink my opinion sloths are hot no furry

puposaurus likes this.
  8. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey!
    I think Pocket pals are on the useless side, whereas buying a rank gives one some form of benefit in-game. Whether it be the kits or the perks that come along with it. Simillar situation with the keys, they give one something that could benefit them in-game, from in-game money to perk papers. Pocket pals are cute, but in my opinion, they serve no purpose other then looks. With that being said, if a new pocket pal was to be implemented I think a chinchilla would be cool.

Have a good one!

9. Prismane

Prismane
    idk why but i think a walrus pocketpal would be really neat

10. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey there!
    New pocketpals would be a nice idea. But I highly doubt that there will be considering that they are somewhat on the expensive side. Personally i think they are cute but sometimes get in the way as well. Like many others have said above, they are kind of useless and many more players would rather spend money on ranks than a pocketpal. Have a great day!

11. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Oh I see, I don’t think pocketpalls are necessary the best money spender. For example. I’d rather waste my money on Twix bars like I currently do.
    Like pup said, a cat would be a nice one but I think a flamingo pal should be added for cheaper.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.