New Skyblock item for next season

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by ItzKinglinPlayz, Oct 13, 2019.

?

Would you like this item to be added in?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ItzKinglinPlayz

This may sound stupid but it isn't if you hate putting carpets on top of melons. This is where the Carpet roller comes into play! This carpet roller has 50 uses and can be found in vote, ancient and boss chests. What this item does is you click it on a block (or on top of a melon seed) and it rolls a certain amount of carpet (good amount would be 16) and you have to face the direction you want the carpet to roll. If you roll this new item and it goes into other items, then you should only get 1/4 back or none at all.

For those people that spend hours putting carpets onto melons, you may agree with this idea being a time saver tool. As the purpose of putting carpet over melons is so we don't stamp on them or drop onto them whilst in /fly, this carpet roller gets rid of the frustration or boredom for the user. I mean you wouldn't want to spend lots of time on putting carpet one by one would you?

If this does come to play next season, i'm sure plenty of people in Skyblock 1 and 2 will like it, but they will only like it if it isn't common or epic. I want this item to be rare because it may motivate other non-voters to vote to obtain the roller.

I've ran out of things to say about this but if you have any other suggestions to how this should work then comment on this post. Thanks!

ItzKinglinPlayz

2. guih

guihzy
    Hello. I’m not sure about if I would like to see that item getting added next season. However, if it comes to be added, the number of uses could be 50, 250, 500 and 250 (voting, ancient, mythical and boss keys, respectively). This is just my opinion tho and I would love to read other points of view on it. Have a nice day

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    oh good GOd! why would you write in such color like this. anyways.
    hellu! :)
    i really don’t think this would be added. it sounds p cool, but putting carpet or slabs on top of seeds to prevent you from breaking ‘em/jumping on ‘em is a player’s decision n’ such not so much a need. melons and pumpkins aren’t the only ways to obtain tokens and money... (but they’re the most efficient and less poo)
    i also kinda think this idea is stupid. it’s not like “rolling carpet” is commonly done in skyblock servers. some players enjoy using slabs or no blocks. also, how would it know when to stop if there’s other blocks at the seed level (if that makes sense). i’m sure but it’s possible, but it’d take sum’ work to code it for carpet to only be placed on top of seed blocks/heights.

overall, i wouldn’t really wanna see this implemented.
    hope this mentioned your points and made sense
    have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

4. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey ItzKinglinPlayz,

Thanks for the suggestion - however the practicality of implementing this for the effort saved is marginal.
    A better solution would be for us to completely disable crop trampling and instead require you to use a hoe to turn dirt into farmland, and likewise to turn farmland into dirt.
    This would resolve all issues without creating a item with very small usage.

guih and puposaurus like this.
  5. ItzKinglinPlayz

Good idea. That would be better but some people like to decorate it. But if it is another season with pumpkin farms or melon farms still being efficient then this will be needed. However, if nether warts were the thing next season then there would be no use of them item so I guess its only if they keep the token chances similar to this season

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.