New Season!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by FarisNyanNyan, Nov 22, 2019.

1. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hey therenya!

It's the new season! I like most people are clueless.
    What are you guys thinking the best farms and spawners are now?

ThankNya!

2. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hey,
    The best thing to farm right now is for sure vines for sure if you hadn't noticed already. As for spawners i have no clue because that's still being figured out by everyone. An inventory of vines - a slot for tokens and - a slot for sheers is about 430k. That's better than anything else I've seen. I've also be told that afk farms such as the cactus one isn't really worth it. I hope you enjoy the SB season
    ~Micro

W5vil likes this.
  3. W5vil

W5vil
    Yeah I agree with Micro, vines make crazy money except that they take a while to harvest. Another great thing that I could pass on is Cocoa Beans farm. They don’t make much money, but for every 1 u mine there is a 5% chance to get a token. So if u wanna get tokens, bean farms are the place for u. As for spawners idk. I don’t got a good one yet so I have no idea what will be the best. Hope u find this helpful.
    -W5vil

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.