New reason to ban

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Eleung_musk, May 29, 2020.

1. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Alright alright this is more of a chill post, Im not hear to rant all over about hOw tHe AnTiChEaT iS sO bAd. Im just here to add a new way/ reason to ban people, specifically for cake wars and skywars. Now sometimes, some hackers might have a super low IQ or they did not get enough attention as a child, so they decide to fly down to the spawn area and be like 'Hey look at me! I can FLLLLY'. So when they are down there, I suggest that they can be banned if they stay down for more than like 10 seconds or they can exit the waiting area for more than 10 seconds. The reason for the 10 seconds would be for players who are laggy that somehow glitch through or something, they will come back to the area hopefully in 10 seconds. There may be more false bans but hopefully this could be a new method to ban people based on the fact that they were able to fly down to the spawn area.

2. CodeBoy/HackerHater

LMAO, I see that all the time and it is really annoying. I think that this a good reason to ban people.

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    if a player/hacker goes down into the middle area of a skywars or cakewars map before the game starts, they’d get banned for fly anyways.
    the thing you’re suggesting technically already exists.. you can help the community by reporting players who do so if you’re not already. but recording is sometimes a pain since ik not all computers/laptops can’t run or make minecraft laggy..

anwyays, have a great day

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.