New Rank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vpk, Apr 8, 2020.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. vpk

vpk

Vpkgg
    Other large servers have ranks pretty much similar to yours but then have a pay monthly rank. I know immortal is currently the highest but what about a Mc Central+ or Godly rank which costs £6.99 a month. Post what you think

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hey hey, I responded to a similar thread here, but I’ll post my opinion on this topic anyways. Considering the already huge player gap between no ranks and immortal, I don’t think it would be wise to add another rank on top of it; especially considering what to add, as immortal is already pretty maxed out for nearly all sub servers.

My other point was the price: $110 (USD) is a lot of money, and a further rank on top of that would simply reinforce players complaints of pay to win. I see your idea about having a monthly payment, however, I don’t think this will ever exist because MCC has to fix a lot of things before even thinking about setting up a way for players to pay monthly for a rank.

In addition to this, consider that $110/8.67 (£ to $), would be 12 months, meaning that the owners would only start making money off this new rank after a year. Therefore, if this was ever implemented, it would be a lot more than $8.67 a month - and if it was below immortal, same logic applies. Where would this new rank fit it? What perks would it give to seem desirable?, etc. etc.

These are my personal opinions on this topic, and just like my post on the thread linked above, I’m going to have to -1. Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a good day :)

Incarnati0n_, vpk, 89p and 1 other person like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.