New Prison Realms 2

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by JohnMon_, Aug 5, 2019.

1. JohnMon_

Adding on to my suggestion of having a prison realm with spawners (or 2 realms, if you want), and a prison realm without spawners, I wanted to add that, what would make it better is keeping the rank prices from getting too high. A-W is about the same price as Y-Z. And on top of that, those prices double every prestige. I strongly believe that, if next season, this new prison realm gets added in, and in it, rankup prices go down a little, it will help the server. Not only will it allow people with different tastes to enjoy the game (which brings in more players, a.k.a. more customers), but it will also give people a reason to buy market boosters all throughout the season, for people will need them for mining, and sellshops. Please give this idea a chance. If this somehow doesn't turn out good, you guys can just remove it, and it's out of the picture. But the server has nothing to lose, and this can only help it. Thank you for reading this suggestion. I hope you, the staff, will go through with this idea and make Minecraft Central a more fun, wealthy, and popular, server. Have a good rest of your day.

2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Boosted likes this.
  3. JohnMon_

ignore xstrafinqs_'s post... i don't know why he did that lol

#3 JohnMon_, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  4. Boosted

Boosteds
    looool XStrafinq_

5. guih

guihzy
    Hey!
    This topic has been brought up before and I’m just going to quote what I said in the other post.
    Although your idea sounds nice there are a few issues on it. The communities would be mixed making an entirely new community, which would mix high level gambling and scamming (as on prison 1) with mining and pvping (as on prison 2). I’ve been playing prison since early 2014 when it released and from my point of view your idea would make prison worse, as the communities are used to their subserver (prison 1 players don’t usually get on prison 2 much). Talking about economy I must say that the idea of a season without spawners and with beaconing back would be nice, as many old players from when beaconing was a thing would come back. The prison tokens took the economy back to mining, as in other seasons people would just use spawners to get tons of money. I don’t see a point in adding your idea but i’d love to see other thoughts on it. Have a nice day

Smashinnn likes this.
  6. JohnMon_

ItsGuih, like I said the other time, people don't mine for tokens; they just buy them through sellshops.

7. JohnMon_

Also, if you guys don't like scamming and gambling, then take it out...

8. JohnMon_

Whatever, mcc's loss :P

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.