*NEW* PocketPals?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devon, Jun 1, 2020.

?

New Pocketpals?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2020.
  1. yes

81.8%
  2. no

18.2%
  1. Devon

sadsy
    Hello, as your reading this you probably get the jist of this thread. I want to hold a vote on whether you guys would like to see new PocketPals or not. This doesn't do anything crazy except for show the results of the playerbases opinion on PocketPals, so don't be afraid to vote. One main reason I want to see a few more PocketPals is for a tiny bit of excitement. I have been playing this server for 4 1/2 years and I believe the last few animals that came out were the Chimp and the Gorilla. On to the point, I'd like to see some new ones that catch my eye. I'd also like to see some suggestions below on what cool PocketPals should be added. Thanks :)

Lewklo likes this.
  2. Devon

sadsy
    Also try not to criticize peoples choices because this is just for fun to see how people feel about these little animals :)

3. WhiteSaphir

WhiteSaphir
    Hey Devon!

MCC should definitely add more PocketPals! I rarely see anyone w/ them anymore, and I think that they are a great way the server can generate more money. On top of that, I agree w/ you that I would love to see more choices! Adding animals like a panda, a cat, or even a cute pig, would be great additions that I would consider purchasing.

On a side note, I wish that they would be a bit more cheaper. I don't see myself or other players willing to spend $10 on a server cosmetic, especially since it's not enabled in minigames. In my opinion, I feel like a way to get more players to purchase it, would to bring the prices down to $2 to $5.

However, these are totally my opinions, but I feel like this is definitely a cosmetic that is way overlooked!

WhiteSaphir ♡

4. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey!

I agree with the reply above. Making Pocketpals cheaper etc but at the same time, that's how the world works nowadays. Anyways, I also think they could add birds as pocketpals. Something like a Parrot or a Blue Jay would be really cool to have flying around when you walk and, have them sit on your shoulder when you're idle.
    On another note, I think they could be added to minigames. They would probably be some distraction for some minigames, for example, Murder Mayhem as they'd release your location if you're hiding but otherwise, I'd love to have a dog or some bird follow me through a game of Skywars.
    Overall, I'm a def +1.
    Have a good day!

5. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I agree with they can add more pocket pals. so like the creativity in the pens they have currently. Maybe see some birds added in that would fly. That would be cool. But i would like to see more of these.

Darenn likes this.
  6. CrestedLizard51

ignCrested
    Yeah, some other animals would be great, and I also agree that the price should be brought down, $5-$15 each is a bit over the top for a cosmetic.
    In terms of new animals, I would suggest a pig, a chicken and maybe a squirrel would be cool.
    But this is just my opinion, however it would be nice.

7. Lewklo

zaeuz
    yes !! i really agree as it's been agesss since any cosmetics have been added and i believe its a perfect time too add more! id love too see a cute lil rat or a bird or something creative added. i definitely agree with what WhiteSaphir said about the prices being lowered, as they are a tiny bit over priced at the moment + i'd love too see more and more people with them as it's rare you see anyone with them nowadays :) great suggestion and i really hope more are added !

8. Laharz

Laharz
    I mean of course having new things added to the game is always fun and I would like to see some new pocket pals but if I’m being honest they focus on so much more important stuff on rhe server so I personally can’t see it ever happening.

-Lahars

9. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello-
    I would say that adding more stuff to a server yeah makes it better but not always, added to much stuff makes the value of it kinda low and not worth it. Pocket pals was a really nice addition and add a bit of fun your player, pocket pals are fun to have and are cool following you but with it comes to the coding and adding the stuff in. MCC has progress have increased over the years with all the new updates and but with that I feel like MCC is really working on the important stuff to the server and not to be mean pocket pals are a really nice add again but are not the most important thing and not the first priority to the overall server. Pocket pals prices are a bit high too like WhiteSaphir ♡ I feel like the pieces should go a bit down. Adding new pockets would be cool and cute to show off but I don't think that is going to happen right now.
    Thank you-
    UrBorinq

10. s0cial_

ltrippie
    Hey, gamer!

I was reading your topic and first of all, like to thank you for taking the time to create this topic about pocketpals, I agree with your idea.
    But we all know that it is not so easy to be creative about the ideas of these types of plugins, or that I suggest that the server should create, for example, frog, hamster, snake etc.
    And again, congratulations on the big topic.

11. Melodieee

Melodieee
    Hey!
    I really like this post. It would be awesome to see more pocketpals around and i agree with others who have replied on this thread. I haven't seen many players with pocketpals anymore and it would be a good way for the server to get more money. Like WhiteSaphir ♡ said, it would be a good idea to lower the prices of the pocketpal seeing as they are somewhat expensive for such small but cute pets.

12. Reeme

Reeme
    Hey!!!!!
    This is a swell post and I can agree with the other who have posted a reply. I think new pocket pals would be a great idea, I feel like some of the current ones are "outdated". Hopefully, in the upcoming future, there will be some more plugin for this idea.

Have a good one <3.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.