New path for plot world

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by 01i, Oct 20, 2019.

1. 01i

01i

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello oliver!
    i can see where you’re coming from how the current path is kinda poo.
    however, in the example you’re showing, i don’t think that (exact) design/pattern would be implemented since:
    (1) it’s an even # of blocks wide. the current paths for all subserved with plots are something like 5-7 blocks wide... something like that...
    (2) the slabs seem kinda too high for a plot. all slabs on plots are on the bottom portion, not the top, and in your example, they are on the top half. that’s what i kinda mean..

anyways sir-
    i can see where you’re coming from, and i don’t think the pathways would ever bee the same as previous seasons ever.. so hopefully next season they don’t disappoint you. but for how, i think they’re fine :)

have a great day!
    ~puposaurus ٩( ᐛ )و

3. Assistant

Assistant
    I honestly do feel the same way about the current path, but I also agree with what pup is saying. Also, I think there are many other important things the team has to do that are more important for the server itself to make sure it's still bringing in new player. I do like the path, but I just don't feel that it needs to be added at the very moment, not that it will never change, just may not be for a good amount of time.

Invader likes this.
  4. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    I think an odd path is good as pup said and the lanterns with the glow stone on top with trap doors will interfere with players building as a trap door would count as a block in the players plot. The basic design on the floor looks great I just would make it 5 blocks wide instead of 4.

5. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

Not going to lie but bit confused why you guys are talking about..... a path? Lol

I guess what makes a good path is simplicity, wide area, looks nice, not complex.

The path is just what fits the server theme / spawn theme example look at creative spawn is granitey so is path. Prison is very stoney so that’s why paths stone.

It will be changed next season with blocks made of most likely but probably same design

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

(feeling bit pathetic talking about a path not gonna lie)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.