New Minigames.

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Lunatix, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hello!,
    I just wanted to discuss some new minigames that i hope could be added to the server and some of the minigames being removed. I think that some minigames such as Cakewars, Speedy walls and Champion builder should be removed so new and better minigames could be added. It takes so long to get into a game of either of those because people find them boring and I am one of the people who finds them boring.

These are some of my suggestions for new games to be added:
    One in the chamber - I think that this could be a really fun minigame and maybe a lot of people would play this and I would personally play this a lot. I really hope this could be added and I think this would be a popular minigame.
    Paint ball - I would love for a game like this to be added into MCC and I would also play this a lot and think it could be a very fun minigame and quite a popular game.

Thank you for reading my suggestions. Have a great day! :D

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey Lunatix!

MC Central used to have One in the Chamber, but it was removed due to a lack of players. If it was added back, I think history would repeat itself if there wasn't an update for it. As for paintball, I think this would be a cool addition to the Minigame lineup and I can see this fitting in. The Minigame revamp should be coming before 2021, so who knows, we might see these two gamemodes arriving!

Have a nice day! :)

3. pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    I would love to see paintball as a new minigame. I’ve played it on many other servers and it’s so much fun. I could see it being popular as well. I agree with what 89p said about One in the Chamber. When it was around i literally think i played it twice haha.
    have a lovely day (:

yourbbg likes this.
  4. Abblesauce

Abblesauce
    I remember when MCC had OITC - it was one of my most played minigames. I really miss it, but I do agree that it wouldn’t be active if it were added back. As for paintball, I definitely would love to see that added. It’s a lot of fun and I think it could greatly benefit the server.

5. Cxltic_Warrior

Hey Lunatix!
    I agree some new mini games should be added to the server! Paintball sounds like a good idea and one in the chamber as others have said won't get too many peoples attention. It would be hard to get rid of some of these games such as cake war, speedy walls and champion builder, although they are not played very often, a lot of the older players love them and MCC might lose a few people if these games are taken out.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    - Cxltic_Warrior

6. FilipOstrich

FilipOstrich
    I totally agree with you guys. Hide and Seek should also be added to have a fun network. Another really nice is Escape from the Beast and maybe TNT minigames.

7. Scotian

Scotian
    Hey there,
    There was a thread a while ago by Cocesco about the removal and addition of minigames. Ill reiterate/paraphrase my reply from that thread here.

I don't think that just because minigames have become a bit obsolete means that we have to remove them completely. There are a number of creative was the server could incentivize players to start playing these games again such as organized community events/tournaments, increased credit payouts, or prizes for monthly leaders in wins/kills etc.

Additionally, there is an issue of inter-server 'plagiarism' when adding new games. It doesn't look great for one server to copy the successes of another--it's both unprofessional and would make us look unoriginal. Currently OITC is a game that runs on a number of servers (Mineplex, Jerry and Harry, etc) so I'm not sure how well received the addition of this game would be on MCC. Also, paintball is a minigame that was developed by Mineplex so I'm not sure what the ramifications would be if we added that game to our server as well.

I'd love to hear your opinion!

- Mike

8. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey!,
    I really like the idea of tnt minigames because I used to play those on other servers and they were really fun! Great idea and I hope that that could be added into MCC one day I find it could be a popular idea with the community. Have a great day. :D

9. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Helloo!
    I like the ideas of paintball and very curious too see how that comes out! However, I have one suggestion for a new gamemode. I would want to add HCF (HardCore Factions). It really would invite all the PotPvPers in the community to play factions! Instead of raiding by blowing up walls, you raid by making them die a certain amount of times to allow their base to be open. This system is called DTR (Deaths Till Raidable). Not only faction players would want to play this, people from KitPvP, minigames, and many more subservers with PvPers and builders would want in! The goal is to be the top faction by using /ftop. Again, just my suggestion! Have a great day/night!

10. AyeItsFudge

AyeItsFudge
    I definitely agree that we need more mini games on the server. Sometimes I play all the mini games and then get bored. I would love for them to add a paintball type game. I also think they should add Tnt run because it is a ton of fun and I use to play it on another server but stopped because not enough people played it. It is a fast pace game and would keep it moving along quickly. Also open up the ideas for new maps on different levels. Could be a ton of potential.

11. YouGetMeSoHigh

YouGetMeSoHigh
    Hi,

Not sure if someone already mentioned this, but just so you know, Hide & Seek used to be a minigame on MC Central (a really long time ago), but it was eventually removed.

12. Nyzy

GANGMEMBERNYZY
    Hello,

This is actually a good idea and they can be putting more fun game modes in the server.

13. Cocesco

Cocesco
    Hello! I like this idea, I've made a post too about adding/ removing some games, and One in the Chamber is at the top of my list to add.
    I do believe that a mini game revamp will be coming in summer, but I am just going off of word of mouth, but if it's true I'm looking forward to it!
    I agree with this post!
    Have a great day!
    -Cocesco

14. Issel

Hey, I can agree on that the player count on these Mini games has been low however there has recently been a small player boost on the mini games cake wars and Speedy walls (especially cake wars). I personally also really enjoy these game modes and would like them to stay. Champion builder however has had a very low player count for years now and i think its time for a replacement. +1 on bye to champion builder.

Ty for taking your time to read my response.

Cocesco likes this.
  15. Perish

Good ideas but I'd have to disagree with one thing. I don't think they should remove Cakewars, Speedy walls or Champion Builder if I'm being honest. I feel like they should just revamp them instead of just removing them by adding new concepts, maps, etc.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.