New Minigame

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Xandon, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Xandon

I have designed a minigame and already coded the plugin. The only thing it would need is some bug fixes and coordinates. The game is a pretty fast-paced game similar to Ultimate werewolf or town of salem. During the night you are assigned a role there are 13 roles total. Each role except one of them has a special ability in which it interacts with other players roles. Examples: the troublemaker can switch two other players roles. The seer can view one other players role. The werewolves and minions want to get rid of the villagers and the werewolves have a 50% of eliminating a player. The drunk switches with one of the non player roles without seeing it. The robber steals someone else’s role. The mason knows who the other masons are. The hunter can kill someone else if they are voted out. After everyone has used their ability it is time to debate and vote. The werewolves and minions have to lie about their role and try to act like they are that role and the village team has to try to figure out who the werewolves are and vote them out. It would work best with voice chat because it is a game of deception where you could need to lie to stay alive. So if it is a typing chat everything would be semi-permanent and lying becomes trickier.

mxbel likes this.
  2. Phraze

Phraze
    Hey there,

Personally I think this minigame would be really cool, however I don't know if this would suite MCC the best. I doubt the owners would use someone else's plugin (unless its a well known public plugin) and I don't think they're currently looking for additions as big as this to add to the server. This is also a way more complicated minigame than anything else on MCC and I feel a lot of players would quit before trying to learn how (there's way too much to explain). Hopefully your plugin finds a server to use it eventually.

3. Steelzy

Hello there,

I do agree with Phraze with the fact that the owners most likely would not use someone else's plug in nor are they looking for huge ideas such as this. With that being said, I disagree with the statement that it would be too complicated or hard to learn. Everything can seem complicated when you are not familiar with it but as time goes on you learn more as you play. That is the fun in trying new things, you get better and learn new things the more you play it. I believe it is a really cool idea that should be played. I just don't think mcc is the right place for it as of now. Thank you for this amazing idea and have a great day!

-Steelzy

mxbel and Xandon like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.