New minigame thought!

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by XxjoshuagamezzxX, Oct 12, 2019 at 5:16 PM.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. XxjoshuagamezzxX

Jumptimee
    I have been thinking of some minigames that I think would be a good fit for the server. I think that OITC (One In The Chamber) would be a good fit. Its a fun game and a new experience for players on MCC. I would personally enjoy the game.

Hacking in OITC - The only hacks I think that hackers can use is only speed,ka,and bow ambot. You can detect these hacks very easily.

JonesSniper and Master_Aqua like this.
  2. Lunatix

SpookyLunatix
    Hello,
    I would love One In The Chamber to become a minigame on MC Central because I used to play it on another server and it was very fun to play on, I don't think it would ever be added though but It would be cool if it was. :D

XxjoshuagamezzxX likes this.
  3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    One in the Chamber was a playable game in the Arcade section, but it was taken out along with the other games. I think that OITC is an amazing game, and it would hold up very well as its own game. I am totally on board for its readdition, and it could maybe succeed a game like Speedy Walls that is almost never playable. +1

4. ___Sean___

___Sean___
    Hey!

OITC used to be playable on MCC. It was an arcade game but as all the other arcade games lost a tonne of players they removed them all.

I think OITC should be re added as a one off minigame perhaps but not bring back the rest of them as that one was quite popular.

I know some people are going to disagree saying it was removed for a reason but this might be OK idea.

Have a Nice Day
    All The Best
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

5. Ankh

Ankh
    I personally wouldn't have a problem with OITC being re-added. However I believe that they should fix the issues with the current minigames before adding anything else. Namely, the AntiCheat.

6. AwfullySus

AwfullySus
    I personally wouldn't mind it if OITH was re-added to be honest. It was quite a fun game to play when it was in the arcade section and I think it would do well if it came back as a minigame.

Great idea!
    ~ AwfullySus

7. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    If this were to be added I would probably main it tbh. I have played it on a bunch of other servers and it is quite simple and fun. I'm pretty sure MCC is trying to keep their mini games and Sub servers classic and easy to understand and play, OITQ meets those standards and would be a great addition to the network.

+1

8. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hellu! as mentioned, otic was once on mcc, and was removed.
    if ya’ think bout it, it was most likely removed for a good reason. also, in its last days, it was kinda dead and took some time for a game to fill up, unless you were in a party w/ 6-8 people.
    the anticheat is, like, a co-driving the struggle bus, and for it to detect anticheat can get kinda tricky and wacky with the state it’s in.
    as much as i would love to see this game make a comeback, i give this suggestion a -1

have a great day!
    ~puposaurus

9. Vervain

Vervain
    I miss OITC in the Arcade when it used to be a thing on mcc, that was fun but it also took a really long time for people to join to get into an actual game, I believe mcc is mainly focused on survival games and skywars and along with UHC as the minigames, I wish it could be more :c Cakewars was also fun too. I really want an Hide and Seek type of minigame added to mcc, thats my opinion :) I think a new minigame needs to be added in general honestly, but its just mainly focused on faction resets, which i understand.​

10. SpookyDavld

SpookyDavld
    OITC was one of the minigames under Arcade, this minigame should definitely make its occurrence back into this server. The main issue with this minigame was the activity of it. It was very inactive and no one really joined. It would take 10 minutes to get into to the game and have it start. This is saying a lot when the least amount of players to start the game is 6. The Chance of this coming back is very low. But I would love to see it come back. OITC was one of my favorite minigames.
    +1
    - SpookyDavid

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.