New mini games?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ArcticOozzi, Oct 12, 2019 at 7:18 PM.

1. ArcticOozzi

ArcticOozzi
    I own a lot of popular mini games, and I've been copied from those mini games. I'm interested what everyone is looking for in Creative, was I want to come with a new idea for a mini-game.

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hi sir! not quite sure what you mean by "mini-games" as there are actual minigames, like champion builder, and events hosted by the community events team, like the halloween plot contest which ends 27th of oct. :)
    pls explain.
    ;)

3. ___Sean___

___Sean___
    I think it means like skin comps ect as games you can play on your plot with the community

4. puposaurus

puposaurus
    oh okieee :D
    well sir...
    as mentioned, there are skin comps, but those are most common and sometimes gai. there’s also roleplays which are gai’r.

“games” i’ve played with friends is “never have i ever” on the gai-meter, it’s about a 6.. i feel like this game is p self explanatory... so..

there’s also “golf”. i’m not sure what to call it, but basically it’s similar to put-put/minigolf where you have a hole and you try to get that item into the hole, but it’s challenginf becuase you have to start from a certain point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hope these made sense.
    have a great day!
    ~pup

5. ItsGuih

ItsGuih
    If you meant something like puposaurus has mentioned, I would suggest making your own skin comps / mazes / color runs. The mazes & color runs are usually hosted by the Community Events Team but community members also host them sometimes. I look forward to reading other points of view. Have a nice day

6. ArcticOozzi

ArcticOozzi
    Thanks!

7. XxjoshuagamezzxX

Jumptimee
    If your gonna suggest new minigame thoughts, I would put down some minigames.

Zonafer likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.