New MCC profile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rip mcc :), Jul 4, 2020.

1. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Hey yall! I eventually lost my old mcc profile and if i remember right i had a cool banner signature that someone here made. If any of you are good at digital art and can help me out please reach out!! I would love something cool and unique and i would totally give all the credit to said person, reach out and we can talk!!

2. forgranted

inhabited
    Hey, I would try @Lexxonist , he gave me my signature as a gift(lots of people have it) but I am sure you and him could work something out that would represent and be unique for you. I hope to see an awesome signature in the near future big man!

Lexxonist and Rip mcc :) like this.
  3. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Thanks for the info!

Lexxonist and forgranted like this.
  4. Lexxonist

Lexxonist
    Thanks for the recommendation!

If you're interested, my Discord is Lexxonist#3660

Rip mcc :) and forgranted like this.
  5. Haylos

Haylos
    Hello there, maybe you dont seem to find your signature as the website changed, we used to have enjin as the platform, you can find in this link click here the old archive and maybe you can find your signature there, still a new signature does not seem bad at all!

UPDATED
    Sorry I just noticed the link does not work anymore, since it hasnt been paid, sorry, despite of this what I did was contact the person who did my old signature (the one im using right now), and fortunately he still had it.

6. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    OMG! I thought i was crazy! I didnt even realize it changed so drastically, Thank you soooo much that makes so much more sense, i was trying to find the old profile but it was just gone! I was thinking hmmm maybe it got inactivated cause lack of use! Thank you Alex.

7. Rip mcc :)

WitterFam
    Awesome, request sent!

Lexxonist likes this.
  8. Departition_

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.