Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

New MCC Prison Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ItsConnor_, May 28, 2021.

1. ItsConnor_

I think I have a very good prison Idea and some of my gang members told me to post it. I think you should make it where you can get a special reward every once in a while when you mine, PVP, or from spawners. It could be like a mystery box and it can be a tier from common which can give like 100k or a night vision custom enchant book, all the way to legendary where you can get something like a 500 use sell wand or a spawner. Let me know what you think about it :)

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    What a cool idea!

Although I must say that in a way it already exists with the tokens that randomly get mined up, maybe if this was to be introduced it could be limited to just mining as then mining becomes a larger focus (compared to the spawner farming meta) - at the same time they would need to be balanced so I think it should just be a random amount of money that maxes at 50k?

If they wanted to go down the "legendary drop" route as you described it, I propose adding a new custom enchant to the game, call it "treasure" for example; levelling this up increases the chance of getting legendary loot; needing the enchant to be able to even have the chance of mining it up at all.

I think a spawner drop should be quite rare otherwise the spawner economy would become oversaturated and driving down the price of spawners, and the sell wand could be closer to a 250 use as a viable/ more common alternative drop? (just an idea to kickstart others, feel free to debate me!)

Good idea @ItsConnor_!
    Keep up the good work!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.