New MCC Arcade Games

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by iiSean, Dec 2, 2019.

1. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

Basically I have been thinking that MCC should add some more mini games and stuff and just new stuff in general instead of just updating current things. MCC has done a really good job in keeping gamemodes up to date but I still think they should add some things.

Now I was thinking "Maybe they should add more arcade games." except then I remembered... There were barely any players, players would always be disappointed on how nobody was there so the game couldn't start so that got me thinking :>

They should add Minigames you can play by youself! With this players can still enjoy new mini games yet not need to worry about the player count.

I know it is less fun playing by yourself but maybe they should make it so you can play in a party or just Solo.

Minigames that you can play solo include things with like time trials or best records. Take things like the Dropper. You know dropper adventure maps? Stuff like that and you have your best record and there would be a leaderboard that resets.

Other game examples could include

• Games where you try and hit targets.
    • Games where you must craft items example: Craft 8 lime green clay to win and have it on a timer, Etc

Have a Nice Day
    Reply with +1 or -1
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

JustANoob and JakeOnPc like this.
  2. wafe

wafe
    Excellent idea! They should definitely add a minigame to pass the time, despite the player count! What better minigame to add than parkour/dropper! Now I know there's already parkour at the hub, but I find that parkour fairly hard. They should add more variations of parkour and either add it to the hub or make a separate sub-server.
    EX:
    Stage 1 Parkour (Would be simple jumps)
    Stage 2 Parkour (2-3 block jumps and maybe a couple 4 block jumps. Stage 2+ should also have Checkpoints.)
    Stage 3 Parkour (Mainly composed of 3/4 block jumps, ladder jumps, and fence jumps. Also contains Checkpoints)

Dropper maps can also have the same system.
    Stage 1 Dropper (The landing area would be larger, and easier to land on)
    Stage 2 Dropper (A couple of twists and turns, but the landing area would only be slightly harder to land on)
    Stage 3 Dropper (You'll have to try and fit through small areas with twists, turns, and the water is mainly a 1 by 1)

Anyways I just wanted to add to what you said! I'll give this idea a +1 :D

JustANoob and iiSean like this.
  3. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    Whats poppin

Awesome idea, I completely agree that Mcc should add some new minigames, the area has been neglected for some time now and seeing some new minigames would be amazing!

The idea of having solo minigames sounds super kewl and im completely +1 for it!

I'd also like to see some old minigames return. As a member of the BringBackOITC party, i would love to see the return of One in the Chamber!

#3 JakeOnPc, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2019

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.