New item

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by MY_BROS_ASSASSIN, Dec 10, 2022.

?

Do yall want Premium fishing rods?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. MY_BROS_ASSASSIN

Yall have used the same items over and over again for multiple seasons yall should make new items like example a Premium Fishing Rod

-----------------------------------------------------------Premium Fishing Rod------------------------------------------------------------
    premium fishing rod:
    1 point - Faster fishing / fishing luck so like a better chance to get clownfish or pufferfish
    2 points- Exp gaining
    3 points- Treasure boost
    4 points- Double fish

Exp gaining can be like:
    500 EXP for clownfish
    260 EXP for pufferfish
    140 EXP for salmon
    100 EXP for cod

You can earn this item the same way u can with premium hoe. The best way to gain money is through afk farms and farming I just think its time we should get items to help us with trying to push away from crop farms n stuff. It Makes it a lot more fun when u incorporate new items into the game.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 MY_BROS_ASSASSIN, Dec 10, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2022
  2. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hi there,

I think that a better solution is to implement some kind of custom fishing experience than just reusing the premium hoe mechanics and making it for fishing. A custom fishing experience would potentially make it more fun to fish if implemented right. A premium rod will just continue to make fishing a boring task that it already is for skill levels or challenges.

Incarnati0n_

atariaid likes this.
  3. Pillaa

Pillaa
    Hey MY_BROS_ASSASSIN,

With this season being my first season on skyblock, I find this idea to be extremely interesting given how boring fishing actually is. When it comes to my personal opinion of the rod changes, I do agree that something like this should be implemented into skyblock to counter afk farms being the #1 way for people to earn $. Overall I think this idea could be implemented into the game no problems asked!

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.