New Item for Prison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LendingGalaxy, Nov 5, 2019.

1. LendingGalaxy

LendingGalaxy
    Hello! Im LendingGalaxy

Ive thought about having something new to prison. Adding bosses. These bosses will be rated in difficulty on how hard they are to kill and possibly make them have abilities such as having a witch use a magic spell where it gives everyone slowness or a skeleton having a rain of arrows. Once killing these bosses either alone or with the server, you can receive rewards such as money or special items. The rewards will be based on the amount of damage done. I think this would be neat to add in. What do you think?

Thanks, dm me on discord LendingGalaxy#6986

uhhpapi likes this.
  2. Myko

Myko
    Sounds like a cool idea! Prison definitely needs more added to it. I think prison will be reset next, so that might be added. Great Idea!

3. stiva

seray
    Hey!

I really like this idea and I believe that it could be a great addition to Prisons if possible! Great suggestion :)

~iceiu

4. W5vil

W5vil
    Seems like a good idea, but it would be challenging for staff if a new boss needs to be added every week or something to keep the player base interested in it. Overall though, I like it.

-W5vil

5. Visit

Visit
    I once saw this idea implemented on another Skyblock based server, That server had it so that people could buy boss eggs on the store for real life money, and when they were spawned the public could warp to the “boss arena” and everyone would get loot, the person who bought it getting the best loot of course. I really like your suggestion, I think it would be good on not only Prison but possibly Skyblock too. Good luck with your suggestion.

6. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I think that MCC should add bosses to prison it needs something new to let players come back and enjoy playing the sub server. Bosses are already part of survival and skyblock sub servers already and wouldn't be super hard to add to prison. I also feel some new ideas for bosses are needed as bosses come around often and having the same bosses is kinda boring

Thanks, Olli

7. Kyee__

Kyee__
    I like this idea very much so! Like I dont play prison that much but i feel like this would be a good event. I really enjoy bosses. things like LMS etc are about your PVP skills but with boss i guess its just you try your best and others can have a chance of winning so its equalized between players.

- Kye

8. SweOres

sweprogamerXD
    Nice thats a great idea LendingGalaxy

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.