New Item concept :)

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Thunder1598, Dec 15, 2019.

?

Backpack type Item?

1. Yeah!

35.3%
  2. No...

64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder1598

I am not sure if this would be too OP, or if it has already been brought up in the past....but here it is, first a little back story. There I was, farming melons on my island, every few layers I'd look back a notice a trail of melon behind me, luckly not taken by clear lag...that's when I thought, hey! Wouldnt it be cool if I had some sort of crop backpack/satchel? I'm not sure how rare itd be, or if itd come in myth key loot, or ancient, but essentially it would be a item like that. A backpack type item is pretty self explanitory, however I am stuck thinking about weather it should be a set ammount of items it can carry, or if it could be upgradable with tokens, or points/money...Should it have a small tax to be used? So when you sell from its inventory you loose a bit of profit? Ultimately I just thought this was a cool idea, and wanted to share it. Thanks for reading my ramble <3

Side note, sorry for the colorful text...I cant see the standard color very well...I tried to pick a easy on the eyes color, yet still readable for myself haha.

#1 Thunder1598, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    Mate maybe try to combine your posts nextime using the edit feature for your first post.

My opinion on this is no, as harvester axes suggestion it will just be too OP. Leaving melons behind helps controll the amount of money you make and adding a backpack that it is immediately put into will be supper OP and I just do not think needed. People under this post will probably go into more depth if they wish.

3. Thunder1598

Thanks for the tip on combining posts, this is my first, so I wasnt aware...I combined them.

I get where your coming from! The "Overpowerd-ness" in my mind could be brought down with a tax off of what you sell from it, but again, I still see your point in thinking that wouldnt be enough. Thanks for your input!! :)

4. Minninq

Minninq
    Yes it is a no from me like stated before how ever for a much different reason You got already to overpowered axes in my opinion. Melons make enough money as it is and I don't think it needs anything more to grinding melons.

-Minninq have a great day

5. xceing

i am sure it is already in the game with /chest

6. Vervain

Vervain
    Yes this is true, its called the Virtual Private Chests perk, its the closest to a backpack like item in skyblock since you can access it anywhere in the sever (not sure about pvp though, but possibly) You can possibly earn the perk from an ancient key, gaining two virtual chests.

7. MicroSquid

MicroSquid
    Hello,
    I think a nice alternative would be for the game to simply state when your inventory is fully such prison. Apart from that I don’t believe another inventory space item would be necessary.

xStrafings and Vervain like this.
  8. Master_Aqua

Master_Aqua
    ❅ Thread Locked to prevent further bumping~ ❅

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.