New In game Commands?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stiva, Oct 6, 2019.

1. stiva

seray
    Hey! I was recently noticing that /seen is a command that is available only in the Creative (and Prisons/S ) server. I know that this may be a lot to ask for, but I think that it would be cool if /seen were to be a command that ranked members could use throughout the entire server! I think that it would be very beneficial for the players so they can see when their friends have been recently online. Thanks for your consideration!

~trippiecudi c:

#1 stiva, Oct 6, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. Zonafer

Zonafer
    /seen is already available on almost every subserver, if I recall correctly. The only place where /seen can't be used is in Minigames, and even then, you can always ask a staff member to check when a player was last online. I wouldn't mind seeing this added server-wide, as it does help locate hackers and friends, but I wouldn't be too upset if it wasn't added, either. I'm neutral on this one.

kikahh, puposaurus and stiva like this.
  3. Advolton

Advolton
    If you wanted to see if your friends are online at what times, then use /friend add [name] and once they accept, use /friend list and check who’s online, what they’re playing and who’s offline and not currently on the server.
    This can be used server-wide, even in mini-games and reflects absolutely no reason for /seen to be added unless you just want to check how long someone hasn’t been online for, which, isn’t really needed unless of course you’re in the staff team.

4. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hey!

/seen is on all sub servers as you can see when that person was last on On that particular sub server so you can see how active they are on each game mode and just see how active they are in general.

If /seen was added to mini games, would it just be the last time they were online at all, last time they were on that certain mini game, last time they were actually in a game ect.

I suppose the most reasonable one would be to just have /seen for the overall server in mini games.

Adding on, perhaps they could make something like this:

Example: User1 /seens User2 on Prison 2

User2 has been offline for 3 days, 4 hours and 42 mins on Prison 2
    User 2 has been offline for 1 day 6 hours and 59mins on the entire server.

What do you guys think?

Have a Nice Day
    ___Sean___
    MCC Community Member

MicroSquid and Zonafer like this.
  5. Departition_

Only works if they add you back

6. Advolton

Advolton
    Assuming they would if they were your friend like stated in the Thread. However, good point I suppose.

7. JustBeChill

JustBeChill
    Yes, friend list is probably the best way to see if someone is online. Also, you can see all the friend requests
    by doing /friend requests. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

8. Ankh

Ankh
    /seen is a command from the Essentials plugin. A plugin which is not on minigames, because it's big and bulky and simply not needed. Unless they were to make their own custom version for a /seen command, I don't really see this ever being made a global thing.

Though it would be nice if they made it so donators can use /seen in hub, since that's where pretty much everyone has to join through to access the rest of the server. A lot easier to run it once than join every single subserver and use it to get the results you want.

9. wunderly

wunderly
    Hello There!

Since the only place /seen can't be used for is minigames, I dont really see this as a must, but it would be nice if it was added.

Have a good one <3

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.