New immortal ability On Prisons

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by TheWeebKeng, Apr 22, 2021.

1. TheWeebKeng

So I think the immortal ranks (since it is 110$ USD) should have a new ability. The ability should be /empty on a plot on their own of course and it empties out all the blocks. Thats it. If you have read this, thank you! -MrDob

fattr and GoodBanter like this.
  2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    I disagree with this idea. Immortal already gives you alot of perks as is. This would make the rank even more P2W. So sadly, I have to give this a huge -1

Hope this helped
    ~GuyGuy

BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    I am a huge fan of this idea! Each season needing to mine up to 4 plots out gets very annoying but I don't think this should be a donator perk as I think everyone could benefit from this!

Alansar_trignot and TheWeebKeng like this.
  4. TheWeebKeng

Thanks for the imput!

5. TheWeebKeng

Why did you send the image?

6. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Do you mean his signature like mine?

7. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Yes I agree with this, as with what DarkBeastPro said, it would make the server more pay to win if it came with the immortal then it already is, so making it to where you can get it from the treasure chest would really be cool

BlockyBeach likes this.
  8. Lxvely

Lxvely
    I wouldn't mind having something like this as a perk, or maybe some kind of chunk blaster like there is on other servers. However, I don't like it as a rank specific idea.

BlockyBeach and Xermes like this.
  9. Haylos

Haylos
    I like where this is headed, however I would prefer it as it being something any player can do, personally I would like for it to have an in game cost, obviously a high price so its not easy for scammers to buy it and make an easy deathtrap but so all players can achieve it with hard work as well. But again, having this command opens so many oportunities for scammers to make simple deathtraps.

BlockyBeach and Lxvely like this.
  10. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    I don't believe this should ever be a perk - for one, Immortal rank gets enough perks as it is.
    Secondly, seasons are only every ~6 months. So having something 'speed up' the clearing of chunks will just make people complain that 'there is nothing to do' quicker.

Look at Factions, it lives for the first week, then dies out, needing constant resets to have any sort of viability.

For the longevity of a sub servers health, we need to reduce how many perks/things speed the game up.

11. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    He’s got a point

BlockyBeach and SplatBerry like this.
  12. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Hey!
    As Lxvely said, I think some sort of chunk buster could be added for this, but I don’t personally think it fits as a rank perk ability. Chunk busters would be nice because it adds to the economy and would be a cool idea into the sub server, this would be available to all ranks as well so it’s more everyone friendly!

—so yes with changes—
    -Splat

Alansar_trignot likes this.
  13. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there,
    I do understand how it can suck to have to mine out so many blocks each season but as many replies state it would be far too P2W. Mining out a plot is something that players can 'work' towards, and as Kieren said it would leave players with nothing left to do.

Just one point I'd also like to add that no one has mentioned, mining out a plot is a choice, not a requirement. If people really want to mine out their plot, then it's something they should work at and should not be something added as a perk or something. Just because a few of the players want a quicker way to empty out their plot, doesn't really justify adding a whole new perk that would make the server much more p2w.

I would have to disagree with this idea completely. Mining out your plot should stay the way it is and nothing really needs to or should be changed.
    -Nikki

14. TheWeebKeng

This post blew up. I like the chunk blaster idea

15. LucidZeno

zylefone
    -1, although I think there are other more useful features that aren't necessarily OP like that one, that they should add as perks to being immortal rank. /clear would be cool to have as the new best perk, but if someone did it by mistake (although if the dev team were to add it they would make you have to confirm) and they had tons of stuff on their plot, that would be pretty bad. But the same thing goes for /plot clear, so you never know. <3

BlockyBeach likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.