New Ideas for Skyblock

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by catsmeow247, Dec 8, 2019.

?

Do you guys like this idea

1. None of them

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Both of them!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Just the harvest axe

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Just the new perk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. catsmeow247

Hello,

I have a few new ideas that you guys might like.

• Harvest Axe: Mostly for harvesting cocoa as harvest hoes don't really break it.
    • A perk that boosts sell prices (example: a slice of melon could go from $4 to $6 with a perk)

Comment with any other ideas/changes to my ideas!!!

Jeremy likes this.
  2. Jeremy

Patchesito
    I love these ideas honestly! Maybe they could even add a Harvest Pickaxe so that would work when it comes to ice and/or different ores? I know it may seem a little unimportant because of the small amount of things it could do, but it could be a possibility!

3. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey catmeow247
    I honestly think they need to add minions, many servers have minions were they can buy them and also sell them. I actually myself the the minions plugin as I bought it and think it's a very fastening plugin!

Also there was another posts talking about harvester axes... If you would like, I suggest you read the replies on that posts.

4. FarisNyanNyan

FarisNyanNyan
    Hellonya!

Both ideas are indeed neat but I feel like they would mess up a lot of stuff. Cocoa beans are a huge source for tokens and making it auto replantable would cause the cocoa beans to be nerfed hard. The perk is definitely a cool idea too, very reminiscent of boosters. That, unfortunately, would make this game more pay to win. They are nice ideas, but there are some problems we need to consider and I don't think they are ready to be added yet.

Byebyenya!

5. Scxorpio

Scxorpio
    Hello, I love your idea for the harvest axe another alternative for the harvest hoes. Harvest axes could be essential to mining things like cocoa beans and leaving the hassle of replanting them. This would make collecting tokens way easier but it would be kind of Op especially when you can have a full token luck 2 set. Another one of your ideas is the sell perk where it could increase the sell price of the things you sell is technically the same as the market booster that used to exist on the skyblock sub servers. I don’t think that perk would be needed.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.