New Ideas for reset!

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by forgranted, May 16, 2020.

1. forgranted

inhabited
    Hello everyone!
    I am interested to hear everybody's idea on what they want to see in the new reset! I want to hear about what events you would like added, commands changed, rewards buffed or nerfed, etc...
    Personally, I would really enjoy a few more PVP Events or for them to be more frequent. I'd also like to see an easier way to get chunk loaders but definitely not so there common or semi-common.
    Let me know down below what you guys want to see! I can't wait for reset to come around!

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Heyo!
    I am certainly excited for the reset as my island isn't so advanced compared to others because I joined late however I can't wait to be on the same playing field as others from now on after reset - Alex Markey confirmed the introduction of player island permissions:

Screenshot_2.png
    (Screenshot from this thread)

Along side the idea that the developers have been "working extremely hard completely remaking our own Skyblock plugin from scratch" - this will hopefully give us much more options to what we as players want to do and how to do certain things! So I hope I can use some cool new commands to make my island do special things, such as maybe placeable particle effects, like in Champion Builder.

I really hope that theres some new/improved items in the crates because as soon as I can get into that reset, every last key I own, I'll use right there an then! Haha!

- Elecctricc.

Simplistiq and forgranted like this.
  3. forgranted

inhabited
    I plan on doing the exact same thing! I've been saving my voting keys and done some IRL Deals to get 7 mythical keys! I will do the same thing as you and lets' both hope for the best!

Elecctricc likes this.
  4. olo_YT

olo_YT
    YEAH, I am extremely excited for the new plug in Alex and the team have been working on, apparently Skyblock will be changing completely, which will give new players a much more even playing field against the OGs!

5. Reeme

Reeme
    Omg, I am so ready for the new plugin. I know they been working hard and I am very excited.

forgranted likes this.
  6. jowhk

jowhk
    Personally, I'd very much like to see some more action. Some more PvP, some more events, etc.

forgranted likes this.
  7. Breazia

Breazia
    i think some new pvp events would be fun. they are restructuring skyblock plugins right now so next season should be awesome and have many new features to change it up a little.

forgranted likes this.
  8. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey, I agree more events could be added, but not just pvp events. Other events with others goals, such as capturing it, or a last man standing like in prison. There’s endless ideas, but i’d like to see what they will add to the new season. As of now, I don’t have much ideas. I’m looking forward to reset :)

forgranted likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.