New Idea for the server!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by micunmuted, Oct 27, 2020.

1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    (OBI IS OBSIDIAN) Hello! I have a new suggestion for the server! maybe there could be anarchy! (COIN SYSTEM) once you get a kill you will get 10 coins and there would be an auction house and buy stuff off of the auction house. the kits could be: Default: Stone tools Coal rank: iron tools iron armour 64 stone 1 diamond Iron rank: 64 stone 2 diamonds prot 1 iron armour sharp 1 eff 1 on all other tools Gold rank: 4 diamonds 64 stone 30 obi prot 2 on all armour eff 2 on tools sharp 2 sword Lapis rank: eff 3 on tools sharp 3 sword prot 3 armour 64 stone 40 obi 1 enchantment table emerald rank: diamond armour prot 2 eff 2 dia tools sharp 2 dia sword 50 obi 2 enchantmen t tables 2 64 stone's 7 dia's Diamond rank: Prot 3 dia armour eff 3 on dia tools sharp 3 dia sword 64 obi 3 64 stones 10 dia's bedrock rank: 64 end crystals prot 4 dia armour sharp 4 dia sword eff 4 on tools 2 stacks of obi 4 stacks of stone 5 enchanment tables Immortal Rank: 2 stacks of end crystals dia armour prot 5 (custom enchant) unbreaking 3 sharp 5 armour eff 5 tools unbreaking on tools 6 stacks of 64 stone 10 enchantment tables 20 diamonds. Now for access for commands! default: /spawn /msg /r Coal rank: /spawn access to /kit coal ability to make colored signs 2x coins per kill Iron Rank: /spawn /msg /r Acsess to /kit iron ability to make colored sings 2x coins per kill 300 coins for purchase Gold rank: /spawn /msg /r acsess to /kit gold ability to make colored signs /ptime 2x coins per kill 320 coins for purchase Lapis rank: /spawn /msg /r /ptime acsess to /kit lapis /back 2x money per kill 350 coins for purchase emerald rank: /spawn /msg /r /ptime /back acsess to /kit emerald Diamond rank: /spawn /msg /r /back /ptime acsess to /kit diamond ability to make colored signs 2x coins per kill 400 coins for purchase Bedrock rank: /spawn /msg /r /ptime /back /heal (once per 2 days) /invisee ability to make colored signs 2x coins per kill 500 coins for purchase legend rank: acsess to /kit legend dia armour prot 4 eff 4 sharp 4 dia 120 obi 5 stacks of stone 8 enchantment tables 7 diamonds /msg /r /ptime /back /heal (once every day) ability to make colored signs /invisee 555 coins for purchase Immortal Rank: /msg /r /ptime /back /invisee /heal (once every 4 hours) acsess to /kit Immortal 700 coins for purchase and thats it! no rules but only allow fly,jesus,xray,tracker,NO KILLURA. pg 13 rules.

#1 micunmuted, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. micunmuted

PLARPS
    welp. I hope you enjoy! that took a while for the ideas and sort so I hope you enjoy! <3

3. micunmuted

PLARPS
    oop- I guess theres some hacks- oops

4. meana

meana
    Hey, Duckiie!!
    I love how you put so much detail into this new suggestion for the server. I like your idea it sounds like fun and something I would enjoy playing on mcc. I do find this a bit confusing but if you were to talk me through it I would understand it better. Overall, I love how creative this new addition of yours is! very interesting thread :D Have a great day/night <3

micunmuted likes this.
  5. micunmuted

PLARPS
    thank you!! <33 yeah its a bit confusing lol I tried to have as much detail as I could into it so i am glad you liked it! <33 if you want more in depth coal gets plain iron armour and tools and iron gets enchants on the armour and then gold rank gets an enchant up and some diamonds and then it goes to prot 3 iron armour and eff 3 armour too! then it goes up to dia tools and then goes up an enchant and more then for immortal it has prot five ane eff 5 tools with unbreaking 3 on tools and armour so I hope that was a better explaination and for the commands there kind of the same like kitPvP commands

6. micunmuted

PLARPS
  7. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I certainly think having an anarchy subserver would be an interesting twist on MCC however I don't think it'll come to fruition due to the fact that the server isn't made for anarchy.

We constantly ban hackers and exploiters, but yet creating a subserver for them essentially seems counterintuitive to the staff teams efforts. Not to mention that MCC is supposed to be a welcoming server, and now imagine if a new player joins the network and goes to this anarchy subserver. I can't imagine they would stay very long after repeated deaths and toxicity thrown by other players. Cheaters might think they would be smart to use a hacked client on a different subserver/minigame, which would give staff more work to track them down and ban, therefore undermining the entire rules system we have on the server.

That's not to say it is a bad idea however! It's certainly a great way think outside the box and I especially like your details into commands, rewards and ranks! Keep up the good work @Duckiie!

8. micunmuted

PLARPS
    okay! :) Just thought it would be a good idea! thanks for the feedback :D

9. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I also was thinking they made a whole new server just for that with the same ranks but on a different server too :)

10. micunmuted

PLARPS
    or add if they have a hacked client, they would have to turn it off before they left too, new players would be treated well, but I get your point. It was a suggestion just thought it would be a good idea :)

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.