New Hunger Update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FireBubbles, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBubbles

FireBubbles
    I left for a month and came back, now I feel like I'm living in a third world country.
    Please fix MCC staff, would be greatly appreciated.

2. Draecotic

Draecotic
    That's not something the staff can fix, only the owner can adjust the saturation on the server as far as I know. But this needs to be changed, as it is now significantly worse than before.

3. ImConcerned

vNato
    I see a lot of people complaining about the saturation on the server but I actually haven’t noticed any saturation change? Is it in a particular subserver or hunger games or other? It is probably because I have /god in every subserver so I have never noticed it.
    Try changing game versions because on skywars or survival games or anything I have never encountered this and I play on 1.8

Thanks, have a lovely day!

4. monkeyboyr

It is not possible for staff to do this you need to try get in contact with the owner or maybe an admin could help but i have seen hunger depletion has increased quite a bit

5. Yeho

Yehooo
    It depends of course. Which server are you speaking of?
    But yes, in all seriousness, I totally agree with you. For example, in Survival Games, the saturation rate is absolutely crazy, and un-needed! It goes down way too fast. In Skyblock as-well, goes way too fast.

FireBubbles likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.