New Glitch?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by 4151, Apr 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4151

Hi there
    As far as i know this glitch is in prison and its quite op. What happens in this glitch is that you get a diamond sword and then hit somebody with it in pvp after that you disconnect from the server then relog into prison then go back to pvp and if you hit someone it deals alot of damage like 8 hearts? to a naked and this is really annoying as i lost quite alot of op things :/ so im hoping you could remove this bug plz.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    Hey buddy! You would get a faster response by submitting a bug report here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/bugs/ - The QA team will be able to test it and view it faster from there! Hope this helps c:
    (For something like this I would 100% suggest recording a video on it on how to reproduce the outcome and the outcome on a player)

3. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Is this specific to a single weapon? Single player? Can this be reproduced? Does it only happen to you? Does it even exist?

If you can't answer these questions with confidence, make sure you test that out before making a bug report, as Elecctricc said. Sometimes, the server will trip for a little and things will act wonky for a bit before coming back to normal. If you do gather enough evidence for a bug report, other information like /whereami output is also valuable but probably not necessary in this case. Good luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.