New gamemode inside of kitpvp

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by bob9784, Aug 31, 2019.

?

Should they add envoys?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Different type of gamemode

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bob9784

So every 4 hours we get to play a minigame in kitpvp.

Mob Madness is fun and not to difficult to win and has been around for a while and is pretty unique.
    King Of The Hill (KOTH) is obviously a common gamemode across alot of different servers.

So i think something new should be added and i think it should be enovys and this is how i think they should work.

Envoys spawn every 4 hours across the map in random locations. They give various items (maxed out p4, money, exp, gapps) Theres lots of different things.

I also think this will help with balancing rookies and immortals as anyone will be able to get these envoys and will help the rookies which is what the staff are clearly trying to do.

I know that this will most likely never get added or noticed do but might aswell try.

Also when is the healthbar coming back struggling to fight people.

2. Lunatix

lunatix
    I think that envoys being added to Kitpvp would be a very good idea because most other sub servers have envoys as well and it could be good for the rookies to get a little bit of gear and make money. Also you could download labymod to get a health bar above other player's heads because that's what a lot of people are doing at the moment.

3. bob9784

Yeah im trying to download labymod but it just isnt working any idea how to fix i have java and stuff but it just says wrong file type.

4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Pls add this staff, it’s a great idea

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.