Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

new gamemode idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alansar_trignot, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    hey guys, i have a question.
    so, i was thinking after the newest gamemode (i dont remember what it was again) but i feel another subserver could be just like (im sorry for mentioning another server, but its just for understanding what i mean) 2B2T.
    it would just be an anarchy sub server, only on survival, and theres no rules except for no hacking and lag machines and other usual stuff like that.
    i dont think this may get far, but it was a cool idea ive had for a long while.
    Thanks!!
    -Alansar_Trignot

2. TimTam

EatingTimTams
    Hello,

I think this idea is not really a good one as i've actively played on 2b2t for a little while and it doesn't make much sense to get people who would prefer having no rules on a server where every other sub-server(and minigame) has rules.

It would bring a lot of toxicity to the other aspects of the server even if it may not seem like it. -1

~

3. Firebal676

Firebal
    It's called anarchy.

Also, this would not work on MC-Central due to the fact that pure "anarchy" means that the server would have to have exclusive rules for this gamemode.

I think that's all that needs to be said.

ImaBucketBoy and 89p like this.
  4. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    alright, thanks guys, it was just a thought, I was hoping.
    have a great day!!

5. ctrs

ctrs
    nice idea, but I don't think it fits the theme for MCC since MCC follows the theme of other servers such as hypixel or mineplex in a way. but anyways I don't think it would be added since admins/ owners don't really read the forums on here.

6. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    Alright, thanks for the feedback, I kind of expected no’s since if what you said... it follows every other server

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.