New forums section for YT advertisements

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by olo_YT, Jul 15, 2020.

1. olo_YT

olo_YT
    Hey everyone,

Recently I have noticed many people who make youtube vids on MCC advertise their vids on the forums. I have no problem with this personally and think its great that people are making vids on our server, I just think it would be a good idea to have a new forum section solely for advertising these videos.

This way, people can easily view and even scroll through MCC related youtube content, Which would be a win-win for both the forum members (can easily find content) and the youtubers ( they can easily and effectively promote their content).

It would have a cool-down of 12-24 hours, meaning you can only post every 12-24 hours, and you can only post links on it (to avoid spam). Anyone who posts links to non-MCC related content would be punished accordingly. Perhaps this could also only be accessible for people who are confirmed to have / have registered a youtube channel?

What do you guys think?

- olo YT

2. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey!
    This used to be a feature on the forums but was taken out. I'm pretty sure they took it out because it wasn't used much and was taking space so people could just post content in separate sections of the forums.
    I wouldn't oppose to bring it back, especially for the reasons you mentioned but I am also not for it either. Thanks for the idea though, I'm sure it will be looked at!
    Have a great day!

olo_YT likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.