New Duels Kit

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by xStrafings, Dec 3, 2019.

1. xStrafings

Strafinqs
    In duels, there is about evey kit you could want from No debuff, pot pvp, to dizzy which is horrible and gives me aids. The one kit that is not in duels is something like Alchemist which would consists of only instant damage pots.

The duel would be where each person gets an inventory of instant damage pots and has to kill the other with them whoever dies first loses.

I think this would be pretty!

-xStrafings

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyo scarf! firstly, just wondering if this is for wager dueal or for arenapvp or both... n' then also, this kit does sound p narly.. but i'm not entirely sure if it would be added since it sounds v similar to the debuff kit just w/o the hp. and yes, they are different.. but at that point, why not just use debuff? if that makes sense..

anyways, overall, i'm -1... sorry if this post doesnt mention all your points it's kinda short and has more questions really :fuleshed:

3. wafe

wafe
    Hey strafings, I think that this kit is very creative. I do have to say tho that it would be fairly hard to hit anyone with the pots, and it'd be pretty much gearless after you run out. Also, the main kits people do is Nodebuff, Gapple, BUHC, and gearless. So people would barely use this kit, as well. Also as puposaurus said, it's pretty much a gearless debuff. Anyways I don't think this would have any purpose at all, sorry -1.

Have a good rest of your day.

4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    Ehh it’s a good idea but add Sumo and HCF before adding this XD

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.