Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

new duel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4151, May 26, 2020.

1. 4151

arena pvp general discussion isnt on here so im just gonna post it on here
    i think we should add a new duel for arena pvp and it should be Combo.
    if you have played some pvp servers then they have combo and its pretty fun when you sen them flying.
    thanks have a lovely day or night
    -FireyGast Immortal

2. Pxrge

Pxrge
    I don't see this happening any time soon because the hits in arena pvp are beyond terrible and don't even register. I've gotten kicked so many times in gapple when chasing someone and clicking 10 cps. I wish MCC was able to fix the hits and knockback in arena pvp because if they were to, then we would see more duel kits added such as sumo, combo, etc.
    Hope this explains why it won't be added and that you all have a good one.
    - Pxrge

3. 4151

yeah thats true when they get a proper good host and anti cheat then they should :/

Pxrge likes this.
  4. Melc

Melc
    Combo is one of my favorite game modes after no debuff I'd like it as an addition but id prefer the servers get a bit better

5. alaskapotatoes

alaskapotatoes
    I personally never play combo on any other server but I do think that It would be a good addition to the realm. feel like they need to fix what they have in regards to the PVP first before adding anything new because, as of now the PVP is not very good on arena PVP. Other than that it would maybe encourage other people who like it to play arena PVP. +1

6. UrBorinq

UrBorinq
    Hello
    I understand where you are coming from and yeah arena PVP is not the most played but sometimes we get and see who is better and just have a bit of fun with randoms or even friends I agree they should add it as it will be more fun and add a new effect I guess to the area PVP server/game hopefully ur idea gets added and works out for you.
    Thanks-
    UrBorinq

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.