New Custom Enchant - Telepathy

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Invader, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Invader

New Custom Enchantment - Telepathy (Item Teleporter)

What does it do?
    - This custom enchant can be applied on tools (axe/pickaxe/shovel). This would make any and all broken blocks with the enchantment be teleported straight to your inventory. If your intentory is full, it will say in chat; "Your inventory is full!"

It seems simple yet useful. Thoughts on this being added to Skyblock?

2. Alorulz

Hey Fox ;)
    I play skyblock a lot and I like the idea, but if it was to be added it would have to be super rare and probably obtained through myth keys only.

3. GLOCKPRINCESS

Marbellaa
    hey!

i personally don't think that this is a good idea for a few reasons:
    • it's too OP: you wouldn't need hoppers to collect cocoa beans (best plant for tokens) and other similar plants
    • items from /warp generators are automatically placed into your inventory, thus making it practically useless
    • it would increase the amount of people AFK farming (which is already a lot!) this would make skyblock less of a "grind" subserver and more of a "who has more alts and can afk farm without running out of inventory space" subserver.
    • if it were to be obtainable from keys, it would be really disappointing and frankly not worth the money to only be able to use it on one tool

the concept sounds OK just maybe not in skyblock.

ThorKingOfAsgard likes this.
  4. jowhk

jowhk
    +1

Hey there. I completely agree with your suggestion. This is an absolutely fantastic idea, however, this seems a bit too OP. I was reading the comments above mine, and I believe that the custom enchant should be added ONLY in Myth keys; otherwise it's too OP and will make skyblock fast-paced. Skyblock lasts for around 6 months - if it's fast-paced, you'll probably end up quitting within just a few months. So yes, this needs to be a rare item.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.