New and Better Skywars maps

Discussion in 'Minigame General Discussion' started by Yoloswsg247, May 12, 2020.

1. Yoloswsg247

Yoloswsg247
    Hey y'all
    So generally most of the skywars maps are pretty decent but if you don't have an ender pearl or are not lucky enough to build to mid it is pretty hard to do anything. Some of the maps should be kept but I feel like the maps that Hypixel uses would be a great idea. It'll make the games a lot quicker and fun to instantly get into action and not get shot off your bridge in the first five seconds. Theirs probably a better solution to this but this is just my idea.

2. iTristan

iTristan_
    Hey Yoloswsg247

I have to disagree with what you're saying. MCC skywars are unique and fun. They give you full armor sets and other miscellaneous items which you normally wouldn't get on other servers. Other servers like Hypixel have a completely different feel to the game which changes gameplay entirely (and in my opinion makes it less fun). Also, MCC wouldn't be allowed to just steal maps from another server. If you are having a difficult time being shot off bridges make sure that you aren't using dirt and be wary of snowballs and eggs. If you want a fresh feel for skywars, stay tuned for the minigame revamp happening sometime this summer.

- Tris

Simplistiq and Yoloswsg247 like this.
  3. JusX7

I agree with this but I guess we can have one chest since thats one of the unqiue and also It's annoying whenever I have to bridge like over 60 blocks just to get to mid that sometimes don't even have chest. Like I could see those type of maps in like a huge team mode like mabye 20v20 idk. lol

4. Spiriten

Spiriten
    Heyo, this is like a week old post, but I gotta say I quite agree. The sad thing is MCC has quite strict rules on maps. They have to be that far out. I dont understand it. For my map blossom I broke tons of guidelines and overall it has positive support and its based on this idea. Hopefully the support outweighs the guidelines

5. Simplistiq

Simplistiq
    Hey,

Unfortunately I am not with you on this one. Like Tris said mcc skywars are unique and have its own play style. I like how sometimes you need epearls and sometimes you dont have them so it makes it harder. Overall I like mcc skywars it doesn't get draining to me at all, and the play style can be different everyday. Which, in my opinion I think is good. And sometimes like you said you can get knocked off in the first 5 seconds. I try to do this to people, just dont get caught lacking ;). Overall, -1. Mcc should not change anything about their current maps, but I wouldn't mind them adding new maps. I like how unique mcc skywars are. Hope to see you around! Have a nice day/night!

Thanks,

6. olo YT

olo_YT
    Hello there!
    Personally I have played skywars on many servers, I cant help but liking the MCC style the best (besides the poor anti cheat). I love how the islands are spread out, meaning you can practice your bridging and use many techniques such as tnt launching and eapearls to get to other player’s islands or mid. If you get bad chest loot you wont have a player in full diamond at your island as soon as you open your chest, you will have time to shoot them or snowball them if they are bridging, and you can hold them off until you can emerald to mid and get better loot. The same applies for newer players, they wont get swamped straight away by a pro as soon as they open their chest like on hypixel. Overall they could definitely add new maps, that would be awesome, and perhaps we could vote some of the old maps off that suck (like Acer lol).

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.